《33》

Happy Reading!!!

Do read the note in the end.

Excuse My Mistakes!!!

Vaishnav was standing there numb looking at his wife, who is decked up in a peach saree and looking like a girl for him, more like his girl.

She approached him and it felt like the world slowed down for him. The rose scent invaded his senses followed by her presence. He felt giddy. Was it what he's thinking? Or she cooked up any another prank for him?

Though he wanted to speak but he felt like his voice betrayed him. He become numb to say anything. He kept on looking at her.

"Bava, pada" She dragged him with her and she stopped in the middle of the decor. She pulled a string and there appeared a rose from nowhere.

(Bava, come.)

She held it and looked at him. Shocked would be an understatement for him.

What's all happening here?

"I know idi antha neeku shocking ga undochu but this is truth. Nuvvu ante naaku pichi and ee pichi ippudu kaadu eppudo modalu ayindi. Chinnappati nunchi nuvvu em chesina naaku piche. Entha ante nuvvu graduation kosam manali vellinappudu rathrulu ontariga ni gurinchi aalochisthu edchentha." She wiped her tears while he was shocked to the core. She had feelings for since a lot of time and he failed to notice.

(I know this all would be a shock for you but this is the truth. I am mad for you and this madness was not of today's but of long time. I'm mad for you and your actions from childhood. Even I cried on many nights when you left for Manali for your graduation.)

"Kaani eppudu evariki cheppaledu. Neeku cheppe dhairyam ledu. Andariki thelsu nenu health issues sensitive ani, andaru jagrattha ga chusukunte nuvve ardam chesukunnav. Nannu aadinchav, natho prathu kshanam unnav. Nenu medicine join avtha ante intlo matladav, andarini oppinchav. Ni varaku adi caring emo but naaku adi anninti kanna ekkuva." He was looking at her with an astonishing bluish-green eyes.

(But I couldn't dare to tell this to anyone. Everyone knew about my health issues, so they took care of me but you understood me. You played with me, and present with me every second. You even convinced our family for my medical dream. Maybe it was caring for you but for me it was more than anything.)

"Nuvvu nannu entha ga control chesthav ante na pelliki kuda nuvve oppinchav, appudu kuda chala edcha, nannu anthala ardam chesukunna nuvvu, na prema ni enduku chudaledu ani. Neeku na meeda elanti feelings lev ani Krishna tho pelliki ok cheppesa, but na fate chudu malli ni daggara ke vacha, inka idi antha naalo dachukolenu anduke neeku chepthunna." She once again wiped her tears and smiled at him which he utterly seemed to acknowledge in the lost of absorbing her words.

(You control me more than anyone, that I agreed for marriage after you said. I cried a lot, you understood me but failed to see my love for you. I said yes for the marriage as you don't have any feelings for me. But see my fate, I came to you again, I can't hide this from you anymore, so I said this.)

"Naaku filmy style ledante poetries raavu kaani na feelings mathram nave vallavi kaadu."

(Filmy style proposals or the poetic proposals are not my cup of tea but my feelings are mine.)

"I love you, bava" She proposed to him with his favourite red rose.

She has been loving him since childhood and here, he don't even about the matter. Was he that bad to notice her?

He was lost in his thoughts where she was looking at him. He looked at her with a heartwarming smile. He took the rose from her.

She hugged him in excitement for which he laughed out loud. He broke the hug, kissed her forehead cupping her face for which she closed her eyes feeling the moment.