I'm Back Mrs. Hanazawa!

It has been a few months since Hotaru gained the affection of the loving wife and mother, Naoko. It started when Hotaru saw a couple fight, rather what piqued Hotaru's interest was how abusive Naoko's husband is. Therefore he "black mailed" the mother into cheating to understand what it means to be loved genuinely.

Things had gotten slowly better for Naoko, her daughter Fuyumi goes to school with no problem and her life as a house wife continues. Although recently, the husband has been late home for some time and when he does come home, he's heavily drunk.

Having to carry him all night gave her a massive painful feeling in her body. Though it didn't matter because today is the day she will meet him again.

Just thinking about it made her smile.

When the door bell rang like melody to her ears, she quickly went towards the door gleefully as if it was a good package coming right up just for her. The moment she opened the door with a smile on her face, she saw that one person who changed her life.

"Hello again!"

The guy right in front of her was giving a smile which made her blush a little.

"Ready for our next date?"

"A-ah yes!"

Naoko was still getting used to these kinds of treatments from him but day by day as she spend her time with Hotaru, she understands the flow of gentleness that she had been missing out. It felt like she regained her freedom by bit and for that she was happy.

Today, they have decided that the date will take place by the beach, just to enjoy the beautiful summer. Hotaru who was standing by the hot sand, looked at the waves that splashed around people. He smiled until he felt a soft sensation behind him.

He looked behind him as the beauty who was holding on to him was shivering in embarrassment.

It was somehow clear that she hasn't experienced this kind of fun before. Though Hotaru will change that, he held her hand firmly while they walk towards the sea. When Naoko looked forward, she felt a sense of relief in which she felt comfortable.

The fun went on from splashing sea water to making sand castles which were abnormally high which was possible for a human to enter. Apparently, Hotaru a college student is taking architecture but that doesn't matter.

As the sun set, the two stared onto the horizon while they ponder on what happens now. Although after this, Naoko needs to go home before her drunk husband returns. Hotaru looked at her and gave her a smile while he held her hand. Naoko who was flushed, flinched from his touch but it didn't feel bad but it felt safe. Her eyes were moving side to side, trying to avoid contact from him.

"I hope you had fun today, it was also fun for me and when I come back. Let us have fun even more!"

Naoko finally looked straight at him as she heard his convincing words and smiled.

"I'll wait for you then"

The two met each other's gaze but as they saw each other, it was not only joy but also trust. In which felt like a new feeling which was no to be expected by Hotaru himself.

He fell in love with Naoko just as Naoko felt the same, though it was not only love but also lust. Hotaru and Naoko got closer wherein they could even feel their breaths hitting each other, the closeness of their lips made it even feel exciting. Their hands intertwining as they held each other tightly.

it was clear for both of them and it was no longer hidden.

"I want to fuck her so bad!"

"I want him to fuck me so bad!"

Although that was their genuine feeing, it was wrong for Naoko who has a husband that could possibly hurt this person, and she did not want that which made her move away. Hotaru knew exactly which was why he did not question her actions.

The day ended where Hotaru walked with Naoko who seemed quiet because of what happened earlier but he did not want this to be the end because of that. So he stopped and held her hand as he smiled.

"Wait for me"

That was all he said, Naoko couldn't say anything when she saw the fire in his eyes for her. She just smiled and gave a pat on his head.

Bidding farewell to Naoko, Hotaru left while Naoko entered her home just to see an angry sober husband. He was just looking at her with an unpleasant gaze. He want closer to her and that gave Naoko a shaky feeling. She was worried and scared, her eyes teared up from fear.

Does he know what has been happening with her?!