The Bus Molester

Yume Kisaragi, a high school student in her third year. Yume is a gyaru*, it is not to weird to be one though. Though because she is one, some suspects her as a gal who sells her body to old men. In truth, Yume is actually a nice going gal. Not to mention innocent.

*Gyaru= it is a Japanese term for Gal. (I think lol)

Yume always rides the bus to get home from school or wherever she goes at least. Rumors say that there is a molester lurking inside and because the crowd was too much inside, that molester has a chance. Even so, Yume does not believe in that rumor and continues to ride them.

Though it did happen. The rumors was true, an ugly bastard began to touch Yume by her bottom.

"Kyah! "

"Shh! You do not want to let people know right? " He chuckled.

"Y-you bastard! "

He continued to touch Yume as people did not notice more. He continued touch her ass, her chests, her cheeks.

"Delicious  "

"Ngh! S-stop! "

He destroyed the buttons by pulling the uniform, he began to insert his hands inside to feel her chests even more. He went to far to the point he pulled down her bra and touched her bare chests.

Yume could not fight due to the strength of this man. He continued to stain Yume.

Soon after, when the crowd lessens the bastard and Yume went by the back to sit while He played with her vagina, he began to use his fingers to pleasure her wet walls. Yume could only try to resist and stop her moans.

Once the area was more empty, it was only him and Yume as well as the bus driver.

The bastard pulled Yume who was already tired from the pleasure, the bastard unzipped his pants and took his cock out. He made Yume sit on his lap as he would make her rub his filthy dick with her thighs and soaked underwear.

"Good girl! "

This continued more, the night was almost there. Nobody was worried because they thought she was fine.

She was not fine.

"Time for the real deal ahahaha"

That ugly bastard began to place her down to seat, her ass was reaching out to him the way he liked it. He was about to put his dick inside.

"H…..Help…me.. "

Yume cried as she asked for help. Despite the pleasure she tried to endure, she could not hold on anymore. One more and she could be done for. She might become his fuck toy.

The bus stopped.

"Oi….bastard…this is used to ride on not to fuck on! "

The bus driver who noticed it, punched the guy right in the face. Though one hit did knock him out completely.

"Excuse me miss, let me borrow your tie for a bit"

He smiled as he took her necktie that was on the floor. He used a borrowed blanket to cover her up. He then pulled the ugly bastard to the pole and tied him up.

He was still pissed so he kicked his face.

Soon after, he took the bus to the police and let the police handle things, they talked with Yume as Yume admitted everything to them. They arrested the ugly bastard and they called the parents of Yume.

The bus driver was about to do his job again but he was stopped by Yume.

"Mister….thank you for that…"

Yume who was blushing while looking down, her teary eyes were shown as she held onto the sleeve of the bus driver.

Though the bus driver shook his head and smiled gently to him. He apologized for not realizing right away. But even so, Yume appreciated his heroic act.

"I hope to see you again Mister!... "

She then went to him and kissed his cheeks in gratitude as she left hurriedly home.

The bust driver blushed a bit as he looked at the sky, he sighed in relief and went back to work.

Will Yume and the bus driver see each other again?