Office Worker

"Hey!~ don't you think you should be working? Asagi-kun?"

A sweet soft voice approached me as I sat up from my nap. Looking at my senior and girlfriend.

Inoue, a hard working senior and loving girlfriend.

Her appearance and diligence made her popular in the company. I don't even know why the hell she asked me out on a whim.

"Oy, are you listening?? Jeez—"

"Sorry, what were you saying?"

I smiled.

"Haah, do your work then by lunch time, let's eat on the lounge. I made some good food~"

She gave a wink and left.

I simply smiled and continued my work, the thought of eating her cooking just gave me enough motivation to finish my work. Not everything was complicated but sometimes it's just hard to believe that good stuff goes your way one by one.

Though, her wink gave me some weird feelings. 

If there is one thing you should be careful around when it comes to relationship is, someone who could potentially drain you to death.

Yes, Inoue-senpai....has an unbelievable insatiable lust.

It all started that one night, during a drinking party and obviously if you get drunk enough, things happen. Especially when it's just a man and a women inside a room. The dignified, role model of the company, and beauty Inoue-senpai had shown her other side.

"Senpai, jeez stay still" 

I carried her that night since Inoue-senpai has a bad alcohol tolerance. She looked like she was at her wit's end.  

"Awasgi-kwun~ Hotel.....lesh goooo~"

"Huh?-"

"H.O.T.E.L~"

I was considering to just get a taxi but the hotel was already near us so I decided to comply to her wishes and booked a room. She was holding on as she looked around. As we entered the elevator, she went close to me as her breasts touched me. I was freaking out but that wasn't the only thing she did. Her lips collided with mine as she began to deeply kiss me.

Exactly, we started making out inside the elevator and until to the door of our room, opening it with rush as she pinned me on the wall. Using my feet to close the door, she continued to suck my lips and entered her tongue. 

A deep kiss that reeked of alcoholic and yet I didn't mind. Her sweet scent gave away as her plump soft lips continued to brush mine.

It felt good and I was to naïve to think she'd stick with making out.

She began to touch my dick even though I was still wearing my pants, she rubbed it gently while kissing my lips then slowly unzipped it.

"How cute~"

Should I be offended or something?

Upon realizing things, I stopped her and pinned her down, as I take control she looked at me and gave me a smirk. I stopped thinking at that moment, then she went closer and whispered to my ears.

"It's fine~ you can touch them"

Hearing those gave away the morality of me holding back. I unbuttoned her blouse and touched her chests while she gave a moan. I continued to fondle them while she unhooked her bra. Once she took them off, her pink nipples was exposed and I gave in.

I began to lick her chests while teasing them. She held my head and caressed it while I continued to suck her nipples, licking them and biting them.

"Nngh!~"

I continued this foreplay until unzipped her skirt and took it off, she was blushing hardly while looking away and I thought that she was really innocent about this. I continued and touched her pussy and felt like it was soaked already, she was this aroused during the make out session?

Before I could look at her down there, she held my cheeks and kissed me again and I continued to use my fingers.

"A-Asagi-kun...." 

She panted heavily while looking at me. I found her pretty even more and that made me want to tease her more. I continued to touch her while pinning both of her hands. I inserted my fingers this time as I felt her folds then slowly I pressed each sides to see more of her reactions.

Though it didn't last long because she struggled to get out and went for me, she pinned me down this time and took my pants and boxers off completely. She mesmerized on my now erected dick as she slowly touched the tip. 

This made me flinch and groan a bit but what do you expect?

"My turn~"

She then licked each sides and she tried to do the same thing to me, she tried to find which side is my weak spot and as soon as she licked the tip. She knew already and so she continued to tease that area.

I couldn't do anything but feel the intense pleasure she gave, she continued to lick the tip the slowly gobbled my whole length. She bobbed her head slowly and looked at me with such seductive eyes.

For more than minutes I couldn't hold it anymore and I held her head and moved her as I began to fuck her mouth at my desired pace.

"C-cumming!~"

Even though I let her go, thinking that she'd move away, she held on top me and moved deeper until I could feel her throat dampening my cock. I spurted my semen and stained her throat and she did not move away. She continued to drink every bit and she sucked every last drop.

I panted. 

She moved away and swallowed the semen and gave a smirk while licking her lips. Though it didn't end there. Thus the night became longer than expected. 

Back to the present, I was heading to the lounge and I expected to see Inoue-senpai. Though unexpectedly, she wasn't alone and what was worse, she was naked. Makoto-senpai, a co-worker and ex-boyfriend of Inoue-senpai. He was with her and his cock was exposed right in front of her.

He was holding his phone and was looking at the naked Inoue-senpai.

"Come on Inoue~ Suck me off like you used to, besides aren't I bigger than your boyfriend?"

"......"

"Hey if you don't give me a fucking blowjob, you know I'll expose this masturbation video you did on your boyfriend's table right?

"......A-alright"

The moment she held his dick and was about to put it in her mouth was the moment I kicked the damn door and straightly punched his arrogant face. I continued to do so until he passed out. I panted and I didn't stop, I was too angry and confused. 

"Asagi-kun! Stop!"

Inoue-senpai hugged me and stopped me before I could make his face into mash potato.

"Thank you.......and I'm sorry..."

She did nothing for her to apologize.

The next day, we were both suspended while Makoto-senpai was fired. Thankfully things got better and I managed to break his phone to avoid further blackmail like he did. I had to warn Inoue-senpai since things like that could happen again.

She was embarrassed and ashamed for that but I reassured her and told her I will be there if she needs me.

Though that line just gave me my death sentence.