t w e n t y

Unfortunately for Marilyn, the next day's detention wasn't as entertaining.

The teacher supervising today was, unfortunately, present for the entire hour. And he said they had to be silent the whole time? And no phones?

What a fucking drag.

Of course, he ignored that rule, sitting in the very back of the classroom and hiding his phone behind a withered copy of Twilight: Eclipse that was totally Zeke's that Marilyn was just holding on to for him, honestly.

He'd just gotten The Simpsons queued up from where he'd fallen asleep on it the night before, when he was distracted from a new text from an unknown number.

unknown: am i going home with you again?
unknown: my mom wants to know

What the fuck?

unknown: for my project
unknown: this is dante btw, zeke gave me your number

Ok. Ok, that's a little less of a what the fuck, but still, what the fuck? Honestly, if this is Zeke's idea of matchmaking....

Marilyn had better keep him away from Angel, lest they completely take over his love life. The mere thought of the two of them plotting away together made him sink down further in his seat in silent mortification. And Angel has no filter, imagine all the things he'd tell Zeke. About his type. About what he likes. Oh god, what if-

Another message made his screen light up again, the screen having went dark during Marilyn's internal dilema.

unknown: he probably aint even tell you he gave me your number

That was enough to have Marilyn shaking off those disturbing thoughts and focus his full attention on the messages.

mary no lamb: he did not
mary no lamb: for future ref, maybe ur first message to a new number shldnt be "am i going home with you"

al dante: my b

al dante: in my defense, i dont think ur gettin many messages like tht

mary no lamb: ok first off, rude

mary no lamb: b of all, just 4 tht, no u cnt come ovr

al dante: boo hoo

mary no lamb: u succ :?

al dante: only if u ask nicely

mary no lamb: :/*

al dante: oh

al dante: nvm

When he actually registered what the other Alpha said, Marilyn's cheeks burst aflame and he slumped further down in his desk. That had to be a joke, right? That was a joke. A prank even. Something silly and goofy between bros. Marilyn definitely did not think about Dante getting between his legs. One hard-on in school was, quite frankly, already enough for him. Think about something gross, he told himself. Grandma naked. Grandpa naked. Grandma and Grandpa naked together. Yep, alright, that killed any stirring that might have been happening in his loins. Once he felt fully regulated again, he turned his phone back on.

mary no lamb: in that case, u can come over

al dante: wig

Marilyn didn't feel as though there was anything more for him to say, so he closed the messages and returned to his show like before, getting as comfortable as he could in the shitty desk chair provided.

+++

When Marilyn pulled into the driveway, he was a bit surprised to see his dad was already home. A little less so to see Felix's bike in the driveway, but the fact that the other boy was still on it was a bit shocking. He'd usually be waiting inside, especially if someone was already home who could have let him in. Then, Zeke jumped out of the car before Marilyn could fully put it in park.

"Sorry boys, looks like you'll have to keep each other company," the omega called as he settled on Felix's bike. Marilyn gagged dramatically as he watched them together; how Felix secured Zeke's helmet with gentle hands before settling on the bike himself. How Zeke practically melted against his back, arms wrapping tightly around his middle. And then Marilyn must have zoned out for a bit, because when he blinked again the couple was gone and Dante was getting out of the car.

He quickly grabbed his backpack from where je haphazardly threw it in the back seat and scrambled out of the car, leading a patiently waiting Dante to the front door.

word count: 707

A/N: Yes its short. no im not sorry (i am a little) but my wifi is out so i cant write on my pc so this is all i can give u unless u wanna wait like 2 more weeks and i already missed the december update so pls just take this. i'll try 2 make the next one twice as long. pls feel free 2 blow up my dms to make me write <33