[M]

A/N: HERE IT IS!! WHAT YOUVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!

Tw for degrading, spanking, general bdsm elements. This is a cannon sex scene, set a few months before the story begins. I hope you like it! shout out 2 my bestie 4 betaing (half) of this. Hope you enjoy!

++++++++++

Were anyone to walk past the room, that'd most likely call the cops.

The sound of leather against supple skin, over and over, was audible even over the loud pulsing music of the club. Softer, though still somewhat audible if one pressed their ear against the heavy mahogany door, the hiccuping sobs and pained moans would surely make one think someone on the otherside of that door was in serious pain. Which would be correct, Marilyn was in pain.

And it was bliss.

He felt like he was floating, mind fuzzy, all sensations a distant caress to his feverish skin, save for the heavy impact of the leather paddle. That, and the hand fisted in his hair, were the only things keep him from floating up up and away. At least, that's how he felt, so deep in the haze of subspace.

"You're such a good boy," a familiar voice crooned in his ear. The praise made his stomach clench and his cock leak where it trapped between his stomach and the plush spanking bench. If he were still able to be embarassed, if he wasn't already flushed and sweating from head to toe, he'd perhaps be blushing at how the words made him react. Especially from him.

He tried to open his mouth and speak, to beg or demand, for something more. What, exactly, he didn't know. His mind was still too fuzzy to form a complete sentence, much less demand anything. It was all he could do to weakly utter the name of his assailant.

"Angel." It was hardly more than a breath, but it caught the other's attention, resulting in another swat of the paddle upon Marilyn's already bruised backside.

"That's not my name right now," Angel admonished, the hand in Marilyn's hair tightening its grasp and jerking his head to the side to force their eyes to meet.

"Sorry-" Marilyn gasped, eyes wide, unfocused. "Sir. Alpha, please. I-I can't, I need, I-" Apparently Marilyn was wrong. He could talk. He couldn't stop, his tongue tripping over pleas and sobs alike until he was shushed.

"Patience, baby. I know what you need."

The paddle was finally set aside and Angel released his grip on Marilyn's hair to circle the bench, taking in the sight. The way Marilyn's body trembled ever so slightly. The reddish-purple brusing covering his ass and upper thighs. The way his hips moved eratically, trying to get himself off against the bench. It painted quite pretty picture.

"Get on the bed."

It took a moment for Marilyn's brain to register the order, but when he finally did, he was almost sent to the ground in his haste to get upright. He didn't account for the way his limbs were trembling. He tried again, slower this time. The vague discomfort of sweat slicked skin seperating from heated leather was barely noticed as he eased himself up to his feet. A few quick, albeit unsteady, steps and he flopped face down onto the cool sheets.

"Ass up. A slut like you knows how to present for a real Alpha, don't you?"

Marilyn rushed to move hid jelly-like legs, getting his knees under him and lifting his hips. He whined at the loss of pressure against his cock, pathetic and weeping as it was, but that too was quickly forgotten as he felt the bed dip with Angel's weight. Another, more pained whine, was torn from his throat even as he pushed back into Angel's hands roughly groping his bruised ass.

"Such a pretty boy," the other alpha mumured. One hand continued to grope and caress the heated flesh, while the other dipped between to press against the jeweled end of the plug. "I see you came prepared. What a good slut."

Angel pulled on the plug, just enough that the widest part was pulling on Marilyn's rim, and then pushed it back in, fucking him with it.

Marilyn couldn't decide if he was in heaven or hell. It felt good to have something finally moving inside him but it wasn't enough. He needed something longer, thicker. He needed a knot.

"Alpha, alpha please, I need you now."

The cruelty was audible in Angel's laugh, and it only made Marilyn's cock twitch and dribble more as he buried his face in the sheets with a groan.

"You'll get my cock when I'm good and ready to give it to you. If you rush me again, you won't get it at all."

Marilyn didn't have time to apologize, to beg his alpha for forgiveness, when the plug was finally pulled out of him as tossed aside. It was replaced with three of Angel's fingers before he could complain about being empty, the loud squelch of copious lube sounding deafening in the quiet room.

"You're all wet back here too, just like a proper omegan cunt. How can you be an alpha with such a perfect pussy like this?"

God, those words made him burn. Some deep part of him, the alpha part, wanted to snarl and snap at such disrespect, but that just made it hotter. (Knowing Angel didn't actually think that about him probably helped too.)

Since Marilyn was already open enough, Angel didn't waste much more time fingering him. He sat up on his knees and unbuckled his pants, only opening them enough to pull his cock out. Something about leaning over the fully naked alpha was still dressed in his pants and unbuttoned dress shirt made the whole scene just that much more erotic.

One hand on Marilyn's hip, the other grasping his own cock, Angel eased inside of him, laughing at the near sob of relief the other let out.

"Feel that good, hm?"

The 'yes alpha, thank you alpha' that Marilyn responded with was quite literally fucked out of him as Angel immediately set a fast and brutal pace. After all, Marilyn wasn't the only one aching for release.

"This is exactly where you belong; wrapped around an alpha's cock like the greedy whore you are."

Even now Angel could feel the base of his cock beginning to swell. Can you blame him, when Marilyn sounds so pretty and fucked out beneath him like that? Whining and writhing like that, pushing back against Angel's thrusts, babbling nonsense and drooling into the sheets.

Angel slowed down, looking down at where they were connected. He teased his finger over Marilyn's rim, spitting on it so he could ease the finger inside beside his cock. Omega biology makes it easier for them to take knots, but other's needed a bit more stretching. Marilyn didn't need too much more stretching, if the way he sucked in one finger and then two was any indication, but better safe than sorry.

"Beg for my knot like a good boy, and maybe I'll give it to you." A lie, and they both knew it. They were both far too gone to deny themselves that, but the words made Marilyn tighten around him anyway.

Ever second it took Marilyn to get his tongue to function properly, Angel slowed his hips until eventually the only part of him still moving inside the other alpha was his fingers.

"Fuck, please please give me your knot, I need it, I've been so good pleasepleaseplease-"

"Good boy."

His free hand reached underneath to stroke Marilyn's poor neglected cock. He was so worked up that it barely took a few strokes before he was cumming, the force of it making his legs shake and his entire body go lax. He thinks he may have blacked out for a second, because when he came too again, Angel's knot was already inside him and then he was cumming too.

When it was over, Angel gently eased them onto their side, into a spooning position to wait for his knot to deflate so they could seperate. Later, Angel would clean them both in the connected bathroom and apply a salve to Marilyn's bruises. For now, though, they were content with napping until the knot went down. They had the room rented for another hour anyhow. Angel grabbed his phone from where it,d been placed on the bedside table, just barely within reach, and set a timer to wake them in 20 minutes. Then he let himself follow Marilyn into dreamland, drifting to the sound of Marilyn's rumbling purr of contentment.

word count: 1395

The Alpha's Secret {bxb}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें