Days At Court

137 - The Red Keep (6 months later)

Aemond kisses up Visenya's stomach, head still under the covers, and Aemond smiles as Visenya racks her hands through his hair. Aemond kisses up her chest and out of the covers, Visenya smiling down at him. Aemond moves higher and kisses Visenya, one hand on her hip while the other holds him up.

Visenya and Aemond had woken up hours ago, but every time Visenya had tried to get out of bed, Aemond had convinced her to stay a little longer.

"Aemond, I need to get dressed. So do you," Visenya tells him, but Aemond just buries his face into her neck. "A busy day at court for you,"

"I would rather spend the day between your legs," Aemond whispers against her skin, feeling proud as he feels her skin heat up. Visenya laughs and pushes Aemond to lie beside her.

"You should be more careful with your words. They might understand you soon," Visenya tells him as she gets out of bed. Aemond rubs Visenya's bare back as she moves away from him.

"By that time, they will have their room, and I won't have to worry," Aemond tells her as he watches her get dressed; once her pants and shirt are on, Aemond pulls himself out of bed.

Aemond moves to stand behind Visenya, twisting her hair up and using the dragon pin to put it into a bun. Visenya had learned that one of the twin's favourite things to do was pull her hair or any jewelry she wears. She has gone any necklaces or earrings and has her hair down in braids. The twins also loved to pull on Aemonds eye patch in public as he never wears the eye patch while in the comfort of the room, so the twins must find it weird seeing their father with it on.

Aemond moves his hands under Visenya's shirt; Aemond had been very honest about how much he loved what pregnancy did to Visenya. He had been very eager to show her as well. Aemond rests his chin on Visenya's shoulder as he pulls her closer to his body.

"Kosti tepagon se idaña naejot ñuha uēpkta mandia naejot urnēbagon syt se tubis se pār umbagon isse mirre tubis," Aemond tells Visenya, and she thinks about his words.

We can give the twins my sister to watch for the day, and then we stay in all day.

"I thought you be tired from last night and this morning," Visenya says as she turns around, wrapping her arms around his neck. Aemond leans his forehead against Visenyas as he hums.

"I can never be tired of you," Aemond tells her and Visenya smiles.

Aemond moves his hands down to Visenya's thighs and lightly pushes his hands against them; Visenya understands what he is asking and lightly jumps. Aemond moves his hands to hold up Visenya as she wraps her legs around his waist, smiling as Visenya kisses his jaw.

A cry ripping through the air makes the two stop. Visenya looks away from Aemond and listens to the cry for a second. Daenys.

"Iksan sylugon naejot tepagon ao lanta iā dubys," Aemond tells his children as he rests his head against Visenya's chest.

I am trying to give you two a sibling.

Aemond sets Visenya on the ground and Aemond watches Visenya check on the twins before he starts to get dressed.

Visenya picks Daenys up from her cradle, gently hushing her as she rocks the 6-month-old.

"What is wrong, my sweetling?" Visenya asks as she kisses Daenys forehead, trying to calm her down. Visenya looks to Laenor's crib and sees one of the dragon toys that Ben has made for the twins in his crip. "Hmm. Has your brother stolen your toy?"

Visenya leans down to Laenor crip, the baby still sleeping, taking the dragon toy without waking him up. Of all the carvings, Daenys favoured the dragon, while Laenor, the wolf. Visenya shows Daenys the toy, making the dragon fly in the air while making dragon noises. Daenys ignores her mother and finds a loose piece of hair in Visenya's bun, reaching out for it and pulling it.

Visenya gently removes Daenys hold on her hold, giving her the dragon in hopes that it will distract Daenys. Aemond walks to Visenya and Daenys, not bothering to put his eye patch on because he knows that his little girl will just try to get it off. Visenya hands Daenys to Aemond, who gladly takes his daughter, making silly noises at her as he rocks her in his arms.

Visenya moves towards Laenor crip, smiling at the sleeping baby. Part of her worries that something might be wrong with him, he loves to sleep, but he loves to upset his sister by taking her toys and would always know when Visenya would take the toy away from him.

– –

Visenya moves through the Lords and Ladies of the court. She knows Aemond would be towards the front of the group, but she gently moves people out of her way instead of drawing attention to herself by walking and pushing through everyone.

Visenya smiles as she sees Aemond standing ever so still with a stoic expression. Visenya can't help but admire how handsome and intimidating he looks. There is no doubt that if the Lords and Ladies of the court saw how this morning Aemond was talking to Daenys, they wouldn't think he was so intimidating.

Visenya walks up behind Aemond, smiling as he spins his head around when she touches his arm. Aemond relaxes once he realizes that the woman touching him is, in fact, his wife, a small smile on his face as he looks down at her. He could tell she had finished training with Ben from the smell of sweat and the outside.

"What are you doing here?" Aemond whispers to her as Otto continues his talk to some random Lord.

"Nyke jeldan naejot ūndegon ao," Visenya answers him, and Aemond looks around to ensure that no one has suddenly learned High Valyrian.

I wanted to see you.

"Ao kostagon daor umbagon ēva tolī?" Aemond asks; he loves that Visenya wants to see him, but he has an intimidating presence that instantly washes away when around Visenya and the twins.

Couldn't you wait until later?

"Daor, nyke jorrāelatan naejot ūndegon ao," Visenya tells him, gently running her hand up Aemond's chest. Aemond looks around the court to ensure that no one sees what she is doing. "Se idaña issi issare urnēbagon toliot se īlva tistālion iksis doru,"

No, I needed to see you. And the twins are being watched over, and our room is empty.

"Jaelā nyke naejot henujagon syt se tubis?" Aemond says, and Visenya leans up to whisper into Aemond ear.

You want me to leave court for the day?

"Jaelan ao naejot māzigon arlī naejot īlva tistālion se qogralbar nyke syt se rest hen tubis," Visenya whisper to him, and Aemond stops breathing at her words. Visenya pulls away from Aemond and smiles at him. "Gaomagon ao daor jaelagon naejot?"

I want you to come back to our room and fuck me for the rest of the day. Do you not want to?

"Ñuha jorrāelagon lo nyke mirre ivestragon daor naejot bona másino mirros iksis pirta," Aemond tells Visenya as he takes her hand off his chest.

My love, if I ever say no to that question, something is wrong.