Ozpin: Is this it?

Nezu: Yes. In the address it also had the name of this restaurant. "Happy Memories" not a bad name. (The first thing that came to my mind honestly XD)

Both of them then entered and saw that it was empty.

They approached the counter where they saw 2 familiar faces

They approached the counter where they saw 2 familiar faces. Roman Torchwick and Neo Torchwick. (I honestly always saw Roman as a father figure to Neo) Upon seeing the headmasters both of ex-criminals froze.

Roman: Uhh, okay I know this looks suspicious but we work here. Our criminal life is in the past now.

Ozpin: Don't worry we're not here for you. We're to talk to the owner about his application to Union.

Roman: Oh Y/N? He's not here right now. He'll be back in at max 30 minutes so if you're free you can take a seat while waiting for him.

Nezu: Of course. Where is he by the way?

Roman: No idea.

-meanwhile far away in space on a random jungle planet-

We can see Y/N walking around in a dense forest, shirtless, with a few small scratches. Why is he on a different planet you ask? Well, he was "kidnapped" by Yautja, or as we know them Predators, and he along with many different contestants were dropped off in different locations on this forest to survive and fight to the death. As you can tell Y/N's opponents didn't stand a chance against Y/N considering he was a copy of Yujiro Hanma thanks to his power Copy. The Yautja did place some sort of power canceling bracelet but he broke it easily. Now, while walking around looking for his next victim he was getting bored quickly.

Y/N: Come on, I have a restaurant I need to look after at home! Where the fuck are you!

Meanwhile on a huge ship that hovered above the planet, in a large room many Yautja wathed him and his opponent, who was a chameleon like alien who was getting ready to attack Y/N from behind with a self made stone spear and axe.(and no I will not put female Yautja pics, you have Google for that)

???: So Shiklah. Seems like your ooman will lose.

Shiklah: I knew I should've went for the older ooman.

??? 2: Don't judge too quickly Quilah, he may win.

Quilah: How so?

??? 2: He gives me an uneasy feeling. For an ooman, my instincts tell me to be careful.

Elder Yautja: It's about to end.

They looked back and saw that chameleon jump at Y/N from the tree but they were surprised to see Y/N turn around quickly and hit his opponent in the chest which sent him into the tree. The chameleon stood up and showed itself, 7 feet tall, buff, and glaring with bloodlust at Y/N.

Y/N: Huh would you look at that, you're alive. Guess I'll show you why you should've pretended to be dead.

He then faced the chameleon and raised his arms which made the Yautja watching them see something they won't unsee in a while. Oh his back, was a face made out of muscles, a demons face.