Forgiveness II

What are you doing here?
Just came to see my new born grandchildren and daughter.

I am very weak right now and if you don't mind, you can make use of the door.

I want to rest.

He wore a long face, and left quietly

“Don't you think that was too harsh?" Flora asked

No I don't

But I do

I looked at Collins and he stared at me giving me the look of “you know, your best friend is right” I rolled my eyes at the both of them and decided to doze off.

I heard Flora say“think about it as you sleep beauty”

I don't know if this man has successfully bewitched them.

When I wake up from my sleep, we would discuss about that but for now, my body is worn out.

I need to take a nap.

When I woke up, It was already late at night. I went to the bathroom to do my normal routine and soon I was served dinner.

I really want to go see my little babies.

The thought of finally seeing my babies after 9 months gave me joy.

I ate hurriedly and went to their room.

Immediately I got there, I met Flora and Collins staring at them. I got closer to them, and awww look at my little babies I birthed.

“They look so adorable. I wonder who's gene is going to be stronger in them between you two” Flora said and immediately we both looked at each and to the babies and smiled.

3 days later
We were finally discharged from the hospital.

Wow! the sight at home is indescribably amazing.

Immediately I, Collins and Flora stepped feet into the house with the babies in our hands, they all shouted a big congratulations to us and suddenly balloons started flying around.

Wow! Thank you all. I said in between tears.

The arrangements are just superb!
The maids did a very lovely work.