"I like your hair down," he whispered, the words making her eyes fall closed.

"It's far too long," she responded, shivering when his hand moved the hair from her back over her shoulder.

"It's beautiful." Azriel reached around to the front of her, his fingers tugging on the strings that held the gown tighter to her body. She felt the gown fall down her chest, breasts tightening when the heat of the fire hit her skin. The tips of his fingers grazed her collarbone as his lips continued to run along her shoulder. Aurora leaned back into him, shocked when she realized her back was touching his bare chest. When had he removed his shirt?

The fire crackling in the background, Aurora became entirely indulged in the warmth of the air and coldness of his touch. His fingers ran lower, tracing the swell of her breast. Aurora sucked in a breath, leaning her head back on his shoulder. They didn't need to speak, not in this moment; just be utterly enveloped by touch.

Azriel began to shift, his hand pressing against her arm. Aurora took the hint and adjusted her body, laying down on the rug. Azriel laid beside her, one elbow holding him up, the other arm reaching down and pushing the sleeping gown down her body. Aurora swallowed, eyes on his face as her entire body became bare. He didn't look lower than her shoulders, not until she gave him a nod. Azriel turned his eyes down, throat bobbing as he took in the body that lay beside him. His fingers traced her frame, running up her thigh, over her hip bone, up her stomach and chest, and then rested against her cheek.

"You're beautiful," he muttered, glancing between her eyes. Aurora swallowed, gaze taking in every bit of his face. The firelight lit half of him, the other swallowed by shadows. Her hand fell against his, fingers running along the rough skin as she whispered to him.

"You are, too." She saw the gold and green hues in his eyes that were brought out by the warm light, the small scars that littered his face. She noted an imbalance of his skin on his top lip, as if it had been sliced. She didn't get to see more, because Azriel lowered his face and pressed his lips to hers. She lifted her hands to his shoulder and hair, tugging him closer as his tongue entered her mouth.

It wasn't nearly as gentle as the moments before, the kiss was desperate and hard, taking in every ounce of breath she had. His leg went between hers and Aurora bent her knee, humming against his lips when his hand stroke over her hip and thigh. He gripped her thigh, his hand squeezing the skin. She felt him then, the hardness that pressed into her hip. When their mouths opened against each other, Aurora breathed deeply. The scent of smoked citrus flooding her mind.

"Tell me what you want," Azriel rasped into her mouth. Aurora arched her back into him, soaking in his touch.

"Touch me, Azriel," she breathed out, gasping when his hand slid from her thigh and his middle finger stroke upward in her heat. He moaned at the touch of her wetness, and Aurora felt him twitch against her hip. When his finger circled the nerves, her back arched further and a moan left her. Azriel took the chance to attach his lips to her throat, teeth grazing the skin that his tongue swept over. His finger moved down to her entrance, his thumb taking over the bundle of nerves. Azriel kissed lower, his breath feathering over her nipple. Aurora whined, her chest rising and Azriel wrapped his lips around her breast. In the same motion, his finger entered her.

Filled with such pleasure already, the feeling of his finger made her cry out. She had yet to have something she wanted enter her body like this, and now Aurora wanted more. Her thighs spread, giving Azriel more access as he pumped his finger. He took the hint and entered a second one, making Aurora gasp his name. Her fingers trailed along the skin of his shoulder, and then brushed his wings. Azriel shuddered, his hot mouth leaving her breast as he looked at her. His fingers didn't slow and Aurora felt her mind cloud when his eyes met hers.

"If you touch my wings, I won't control myself, Aurora. Are you ready for that? Are my fingers enough?" He breathed out, and Aurora ran the tip of her finger along the boning of his wing again. His jaw clenched, eyes fluttering.

"I want to feel you," Aurora attempted to say, but it came out as a whine when his fingers curled within her. Azriel slowed his hand, the thumb of his free hand brushing along her cheek.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, please," Aurora breathed out, glazed over eyes pleading him. Azriel took his fingers from her core, Aurora lifting her hips in protest. His hand found his trousers, undoing them and shoving them down his thighs. Both of his legs went between hers and the feeling of his nude body above hers made Aurora want more. Her legs lifted and wrapped around his hips, the action making the tip of his length run along her. Aurora gasped out, pressing her head back into the rug at the sudden jolt of pleasure.

"Are you ready?" He breathed out, face just a breath from hers.

"Yes." Azriel pressed into her slowly, feeling how tight she had been with his fingers. Aurora's back arched and mouth dropped open in a shuddering moan. He watched her face as he went inch by inch, fist clenching at the sensation. Aurora's mind had gone to nothing as he filled her.

"Fuck, you're tight," he groaned, pulling out slightly and thrusting back in. Aurora couldn't speak, jaw slack with a string of moans. Azriel turned her face to him and kissed her, moving his hips faster. She could hardly kiss him back when his hand slid between them and his fingers worked those nerves again. Pleasure slammed into her, fingers and toes numb. Aurora knew she wouldn't last long, and she wanted him to fall apart with her. She lifted her hand as they kissed, moaning into each other's mouths, and stroked the velvet boning of his wing. Azriel shuddered, thrusting harder as a low groan left his throat.

She could've sworn he was in her stomach with the impressive size of his length. Her legs trembled as she tried to tighten her legs around him, driving him deeper. The burning heat in her stomach and tensing muscles sprang to life, Aurora's body tightening and jolting as she was thrown into her ending. His mouth swallowed her cries of his name, and her hand in his hair tightened into a fist. The pain mixed with the pleasure of her tightened walls and the fingers on his wings had Azriel moving faster and harder into his own orgasm.

"Take all of me, Aurora," Azriel moaned out, his mouth now on the crook of her neck as he filled her. Both panting and gasping, Azriel slowed his hips and pulled out of her. Aurora whimpered at the emptiness within her, desperately clinging to his body for more.

He knew to take it slow, and so Azriel kissed her as she reveled in oblivion.