I'm doing this just because of my parents. Seriously!! I mean i have no interest in love or finding a girl for marriage.

And if they think that they can find one for me...then let's give a try. I just hope she's not too much to handle.

Flashback to this morning~

Jungkook's house.

I came downstairs to have my breakfast, after getting ready for office as I saw eomma and appa sitting on the dining table, probably waiting for me.

"Morning appa, morning eomma." I wished them as they wished me back.

"Kookie, why so early??" I heard eomma saying.

"Yeah I woke up early...so I got ready." I simply said as I sat next to them for breakfast.

"I'm done, I should take my leave now." I stood up and was about to go when appa stopped me.

"Jungkook, actually we wanna talk about something to you." I looked at him.

"Yes, what is it?" I asked.

"Let's go to living room." They both went to the living room as I followed them.

"Yes, is everything ok?" I waited for them to start their "talk" but they were just looking at each other's face which kinda make me irritated.

I sighed and was about to speak when eomma finally decided to open her mouth. She took a deep breath and said.

"Son, do you have any girl you love and wanted to marry?"

"What?" I gave them a confused look when in return they gave me a 'you heard us' look.

I blinked my eyes twice and said. "eomma, do I look like someone who believes in love and would find a girl for myself to get married to?? You know me eomma... I don't have anyone and don't have any plan to find as well." I cleared myself.

"That means you're fine with us finding someone for you." Appa asked cautiously as it took me a minute to process everything.

Woah! Why they are suddenly so interested in my love life.

"Well...if you want me to get married then it's fine by me whoever you chose." I shrugged as their faces had a big smile now.

"Wait.. really?" Eomma looked at me shocked as I nodded.

"Then honey, I think it's time that you should get married and don't worry we'll find a perfect girl for you." She said excitedly giving me a shock.

"But eomma, isn't it too early I mean I'm just 25." I stated.

"Then when do you want to get marry? When you're 40? Honey, it's the right age to get married." She gave me a duh look as i looked at her dumbfounded.

I sighed rejectedly.... I knew there's no use of debating with them.

"You know what?..do whatever you like, I'm fine with anyone you chose." I stood up, when appa said.

"Really?" He asked in hope.

"Yes appa." I said.

"Fine, then come home early today." Eomma said.

"Huh? Why?" I asked with a frown.

"Because we are going to Kim's mansion today. Y/n is the girl we chose for you." She grinned.

Wait- What? They already chose a girl for me and that's Kim Y/n. Woah!! That was so fast. But whatever, I'm fine with whoever they choose.

"Jungkook, you heard us?" Appa looked at me.