Chapter 13 -

Jasper POV -
It had been two days since Lucy had been bitten, Esme had spoken to Charlie and he had come to see her momentarily because he knew that once she changed, she would be dangerous. I haven't moved from her side, how could I? It's my fault she got bitten, we had a plan for when she'd turn and that has been ripped from her. I would not feed until she was awake. I just sat here staring at her beautiful face, holding her hand.

I look at her in confusion when I hear her heart stop beating, this wasn't supposed to happen for another day, I call Carlisle up and when he arrives he also looks confused.
"That isn't supposed to happen for another day right?" I ask him.
"No, but all we can do is wait until she wakes up son," he tells me. That offers me no comfort.

A few hours pass and still no change. I can feel myself losing myself. I want my mate back. As I fall into this black hole of misery, I hear a gasp... SHE'S AWAKE!!

Her eyes fly open, and she looks around the room adjusting to her new eyesight. I know the first few minutes of vampirism can be jarring so I just stand in the corner waiting for her.

LUCY POV -
Everything is so much clearer, brighter, and louder. My mind feels like it's running at a million miles an hour. I look around the room until my eyes stop at Jasper. 

"Hey Darlin," he greets me, and before I know it, I am hugging him. 

"Woah, you're a little stronger than me gorgeous," Jasper gently tells me. I let him go and just stare at him for a moment. Until I get this intense burning in my throat.

"Jasper, I'm hungry," I tell him. 

He grabs my hand and tells me that we are going hunting. 

As we are running in the woods, I take in all the beauty around me, all the sounds and smells. 

"Close your eyes and listen," he tells me. 

I do as I am told and after a moment I hear what I can only guess is a bear. I smell the blood flowing in it and I rush to catch it. When I get to the bear, I realize it is much bigger than I had anticipated. I can hear Jasper behind me warning me not to fight the bear but my primal instincts take over and the next thing I know is that the bear is wrapped in red wisps. 

I look at my hands and I see where the red wisps came from, they came from me. 

The bear is quickly killed and I feed

The bear is quickly killed and I feed. When I feel satisfied all that primal instinct leaves and I suddenly become scared of myself. 

"Jasper, what am I?" I ask him completely scared. Jasper grasps my face with my hands and says, "You are extraordinary," he smiles at me. 

"Let's get home, everyone is looking forward to seeing you." 

We decide to walk back to give me some time to calm down when my head snaps to another direction. Human blood. But I don't feel hungry for it, I just carry on walking. I turn to see Jasper looking at me with a dumbfounded look. 

"You don't feel hungry for that?" He asks me. I just shake my head no. 

"Wow, you are beyond perfect," he says smiling at me. 

We finally arrive home and I am greeted by Rosalie and Alice hugging me. 

"You look beautiful," Rose tells me. 

"Come on," Alice says dragging me into the house. 

Going into the living room I am greeted by the whole Cullen family. 

"Carlise, we need to talk about what the hell is going on with me," I tell him. 

"What do you mean," he asks me. 

I look over at Jasper so he can explain. "We smelt human blood on our back and she had no desire for it," he tells everyone. They all look at me in shock and then I take over, "Oh, and I fought a bear with weird red wisps." 

Everyone stays silent until Emmett speaks up and says, "That sounds awesome!" Everyone slightly laughs and of course, they want to see it but I tell them I have no idea how to summon it. 

Emmett then decides to run at me causing me to throw him back with my powers. 

"Omg, I am so sorry," I say but before I can further apologise, Emmett comes running back and picks me up

"You LucyLu are amazing!!" 

I look around the room and surprisingly everyone is looking at me in awe. 

"Lucy I have called a friend of mine, he has the ability to know what someone's gift is," Carlise says. He told me about the Denali coven and how they also lived the vegetarian lifestyle. 

My new lifestyle had just begun...

A/N - Surprise Bitches!!!    I won't promise I will update on a regular basis, I will just do it when I can...