Chapter 9 -

Lucy POV -

A few weeks later and I am in a cast. I have been healing just as normal and I have been staying with Jasper full time. I made sure to speak to my dad every day and we saw each other quite often. He never left me alone with Bella. I also made sure to spend time with the pack and Emily, I would also help Emily cook considering she has to do so much. 

Bella had stayed away, which should make me happy, but I can't help but worry that she is planning something. Luckily, spending time between dad, Jasper, and the pack had been taking up most of my time. 

Today I am with dad and Harry Clearwater. Harry had come over to see my dad. They were talking about the 'animal' attacks. Of course, me and Harry knew the truth. Dad wanted to get a group together to hunt down the animals. Reluctantly Harry agreed and I insisted that I come along. Dad begrudgingly allowed me. 

With guns loaded, we all headed out, I'd sent texts to Jasper and the pack to let them know what was going on. We begin walking through the forest and I keep a hard look around us. I knew bullets would do nothing to a vampire but piss them off, so I hoped and prayed that either Victoria decided to take a day off or the pack would be around hiding. My heart was pounding as if I could tell that something was going on. Or I was just scared out of my mind.

A little while later, Harry and I are trying to coax dad back to the house. Just as he gives in, I see a flash of red hair. Victoria is here. Before I can do anything, Victoria appears in front of me and Harry. The surprise of it causes Harry to collapse. I rush to him but just before I could reach him, I am knocked over by the red-headed bitch. Dad turns around but by that time, she is gone and I see the pack chasing her. 

Running to Harry, me and dad notice he is having chest pains. Maybe a heart attack. Dad gets out his radio to get some help. I tell dad to go and get help, it would be the only way to get Harry help faster. Not wanting to leave one if his greatest friends and his daughter, he disagrees at first but after some shouting, he finally leaves to get help here quicker. 

I try and keep Harry awake, placing my hands on his chest. 

"Come on Harry, you cannot leave your wife and kids, they wouldn't survive," I plead with him with tears rolling down my face. 

"You're one of my godfathers, please Harry," at this point, I am sobbing. After what seemed to be hours, (in reality was only maybe 10 to 20 minutes,) dad and a bunch of rescue/paramedics arrive. Dad picks me up from the ground and I tell him that he should go to the hospital and inform Sue and the kids. That I'd inform people like Sam and Jacob. 

Before we went our separate ways, we were informed that Harry was still breathing but it was a 50/50 chance he'd survive. 

AT PACK HOUSE- 

When I made it to the pack house, I walked in to see everyone including Jasper. 

"Guys," I started, to which they turn around and look at me in concern when they see my tear-stained face, "It's Harry, he's in hospital and there is a 50/50 chance he will survive." 

Emily especially was extremely saddened by this. I explained what had happened and that everyone needed to get to the hospital now. 

When we arrived, Sue came up to us and told us that Leah and Seth had run off, it seemed that they were shifting. Leah would be the first female shifter and Seth would be the youngest to ever shift. This broke my heart. The boys went to find them and I stayed with Sue. We sat there in silence until a doctor came up to us. He let us know that it was expected that Harry would make a full recovery. I let a huge sigh of relief and told Sue to sit with her husband, that I'd go and tell Leah and Seth. She thanked me and went to be with Harry. 

When I arrived back at Sam's I saw the pack trying to calm Leah and Seth down. I walked over to them when Jared pulls me back. 

"What are you doing?" He asks me.

"Just trust me okay?" 

He finally lets me go and I walk over cautiously. 

"Hey guys, I have good news. The doctor said your father will make a full recovery. Your mother is with him now," I say in a soothing voice, not to startle them. After some persuasion, we manage to get them to shift back. Everyone looks at me and is grateful. 

After a tiring day, I ended it by cuddling with Jasper. I had planned to cook Sue and the kids some food tomorrow, but tonight I wanted to relax. Jasper didn't need to say anything and just held me... 

A/N -Thank you for all your suggestions. I probably will combine a few of them. But if there is anything else you'd like to see happen, please let me know.