Chapter 15: The Last Hyuuga

After eighteen hours of nonstop traveling, Naruto and Hinata arrived at this very castle that looked to be constructed just recently.

Hinata: I can see the personnel. They are already waiting for us.

Naruto: Only two of us against a castle's army? Not sure if we can walk out unscathed.

Hinata: Then don't come. This is not your fight.

Naruto: Okay but 'I need your help, Naruto. I cannot do this alone, Naruto.'

Hinata: I can hear you, you know.

They entered the castle and the interior seems pretty modern for a medieval architecture. The two of the guards approached them.

Guard: Hand over your weapons and come with us, the both of you.

Naruto: We can show ourselves in but thanks for the offer.

Toneri: (loudspeaker) I'd preferred this not turn ugly Lord Uzumaki and Lady Hyuuga.

Hinata: Then at least allow us to see my family.

Toneri: (loudspeaker) Subdue these 'hunters' please.

The guards activated their police batons and it forced the two to fight. Naruto used his fists while Hinata relied on her family's Gentle Fist style to knock them out.

They walked down the hallway only to hear a whirring sound.

They were alarmed at the sight and ran. They even grabbed one guard and used him as a shield against that minigun. Naruto shot him with LAER which only succeeded in wounding it.

Hinata: I think it'd be best if we split up.

Naruto: I'll go to the security rooms. See if we can find your family.

Hinata: Good idea.

Naruto found said security room and hacked the mainframe. He searched the locations for Hinata's family.

Hinata in the meantime, is fighting scores of guards of which she realized there were too many, forcing her to bring out her sword and dagger hybridized with submachine guns.