I completely get it.

Me saying tell me more means I care. And I'm not sure if he's had a lot of people really, genuinely care about what he has to say.

Before I give myself time to think, I put my hand on his. "I care about what you have to say, by the way."

He smiles. Not like one of his Cheshire Cat ones. Or his puppy dog grins. He's smiling softly. Meaningfully. And it makes me smile.

"I needed that," he whispers.

I nod, "i know." And now I'm whispering too.

It's silent for a few moments. Until it isn't.

"Come here," he says, voice hoarse. He pats his hands on his thighs.

I don't know what overtakes me, but I have the compulsion to oblige. So I climb onto his lap so that I'm straddling him.

He puts his hands on my hips. His touch so light, treating my body like it's as fragile as ice, yet it lights my body on fire.

I wrap my arms around his neck. I can hear his breathing become ragged, and I'm sure he can hear mine become uneven too.

"You're beautiful," he pushes a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I needed that," I whisper, repeating his words from not long ago.

It's easy to lose your confidence. There's times when I can't even stand to look at myself in the mirror. I've never sought validation, but getting a compliment puts a smile on my face.

"I'll tell you your beautiful enough times until you feel like you don't need it. Then I'll move on to telling you you're gorgeous."

I smile at his words. I've never smiled so much in my 17 years.

"Can I kiss you?" He asks me, voice gruff.

I nod and in a matter of seconds, our lips our connected.

Our kiss is electric. It sets me on fire. It makes me hungry. Hungry for more. A kiss has never felt this good.

I run my hands through his hair, tugging lightly.

"You're amazing, baby."

I moan at the praise.

I feel his dick get hard beneath his trousers.

We end our kiss and i nestle my face into his neck. Breathing in his expensive cologne.

A sharp noice reminds us that we're not in some fantasy land. We both look to where the noise came from and we see a police officer outside the window.

"Fuck," I swear, climbing off of his lap and back into my seat.

Warren starts the car so that he can roll the window down. When he does, the policeman leans in. "Excuse me, you're putting on quite the show for the public."

"Sorry, officer." I tell him.

I'm not sorry

He nods stiffly. "PDA, if you do it again, you'll be in trouble, okay?"

Me and Warren both nod.

The policeman walks back to his police car and Warren winds the window back up. Splotches of rain in the car now.

He turns the car back off and turns to face me. "Wow."

I smile, "wow."

"I'll pick you up at 7 tomorrow, yeah?" Warren asks, an abrupt subject change.

The gala

"Are you sure? I can taxi it."

"No way. I want everyone to know your my girl."

My girl

God, that does all sorts to me.

Warren reaches into the backseat, his long arms meaning he has no trouble reaching the light pink box.

He places it onto my lap.

"Unless these are maggots... Warren, you shouldn't have."

"So you would've like maggots?"

I swat his arm playfully, "douche bag."

The puppy grin is back.

"Open it."

I take the lid of and see a pair of high heels. "I-"

I have no words so I put the box where I was just sat, climb onto warrens lap, and engulf him in a hug. "Are you real?"

He laughs, rubbing my back soothingly, "I hope so. Cause otherwise this wouldn't be possible."

And then he kisses me.

————————————
A/n

Hi guys!

Pls help me think of some ship names.

Thalia + Warren are such awkward names to make a ship name with