Chapter 6 - Pain

It has been a week since he brought me to his place. Every morning I got up, bathe and head down for my breakfast. Every morning my breakfast was ready and waiting for me on the table, only the thing that was different from the first morning was that he was not present there. He doesn't wait for me for breakfast nor does he provides me company for the breakfast or any other meal times. He has maintained distance from me after our last conversation on breakfast. It's like he was purposely and successfully avoiding me. I tried making conversation with him three times in the last week. It had always been at night when he was on the deck with a glass of wine in his hand. I guess that was a ritual for him to have wine on the deck at night. I thrice tried talking to him on the deck but he always curtly dismissed me. But now it's enough. This guy acting all my protector should be known to the fact that he was only making me feel trapped here in between four walls. I can't let him boss me around. I am neither an animal, his pet, nor am I his maid. It was almost mid night but he wasn't home yet. I was starting to get worried by now. Usually he would come quietly around 11 or 11.30 but always before 12 at night. He use to peep in my room just to make sure I didn't run I guess. But this time it was almost 11.50 a.m. and he wasn't back yet. Though I quite hated him but I still cared for him. After all he was doing all this for me. At least he said that. Suddenly, I heard a loud noise from down. It was like something feel, or someone fell?? I was scared to hell. I didn't know what I was supposed to do. Should I stay here in my room or go down. I chose the second option. I slowly came out of my room and slowly descended the stairs. I was not prepared to what I came across then. It was him. It was Richard lying on the floor with all the blood around him. To see him like that lying on the floor, unconscious ached everything in me. I couldn't see him like that. I ran to him. He was a little bit conscious. I was about to turn and run to my room to get my cell phone to call for help, he caught a hold of my wrist and said, "No, don't go. I need you." His words were quite a whisper. He looked so vulnerable in that moment I just couldn't speak for a moment or two. It took a while for me to register his words. He thought I was leaving him. Is he for real? He was thinking I was running away leaving in this condition. Shit that hurts. It hurt that he though so low of me but more it hurt to see him in such a condition. He really thought I hate him to the core. He was in too much pain. I could see it on his face. I had an urgent need to comfort him. So I sat down next to him and said, "I am not going anywhere Richard. I am just trying to help you. I'll go up to my room, grab my phone, call 911 and be right back for you. We need to take you to the hospital. You need medical treatment. Then we will report to the cops about this. You need help honey. Don't worry I will get you help ok. Just stay calm I will be back" Saying this when I turned he again caught me by my forearm this time and pulled me to him, this time more force. He was more conscious now. He was using more energy than any injured man could in such a condition. He pulled me to him roughly. He was panting. I guess searching for right words. But his hand on my forearm was making it very difficult for me to be near him with so much of sexual desire. Then he said, "No 911, no doctors, and certainly no cops." Was he even understanding what was he saying. No medical help then how will he get fine. Who will attend his injuries? Does he not know if he didn't let doctors to attend him he can even die? Even the thought made me shiver. God this guy was driving me crazy. I had to talk some sense in him. "Ok no cops I got it. But at least let the doctors attend you. If you don't let someone attend your injury you can lose your life. Please let someone help you, let someone attend your injuries, please." He touched my cheek in wiped away my tear. Was I crying?? "Help me." He said in such a pained voice. "I am trying to but you're not letting me." I said. "Attend me." WHAT????????????