Richard's Point Of View (POV) 1

I went there. I stood in the corner of the alley out of anybody's view. Just like a shadow. The building was empty but then I saw a delicate figure moving in the office. A lady!! But how is that possible?!!! This meeting is secret, how can there be a figure out of my knowledge attending this meeting?? I knew everything about this, then how am I not aware of that little lady inside the building?? Who is she?? What is she doing there?? I asked too many questions to myself and then it clicked to me that might be she's the new joiner of this VULTURES. They must have brought someone new in their gang so that no one doubts them. Yes that's right. I need to find out what is going on in the meeting, but before that I have to find who that little tigress with the VULTURES. I waited and waited. At last by 11.30 p.m. she stepped out of the building, took the right turn and started walking. Damn what a dumb girl walking in an alley at this hour. But again she worked with the VULTURES so she must have got some smart moves up her sleeve. As I was behind her following her, I couldn't see her face but she did have right curves at the right places. Her hairs were waist long and a combination of straight and wavy. Not too wavy and not too straight, just ..... Perfect. She had worn cream blouse with black knee length office skirt along with black high heeled pumps and what???....stockings.... Damn!! This tigress did have sexy legs. Watching her I was lost in my own thoughts when I suddenly hit a stone that flew directly in the pond of rain water making a loud thump. She stopped. Shitt!! I had to hide... I hid behind a parked car and she turned. From where I was I could only see her big sea green eyes and her rest of the face was covered with her wet hair. She turned and started walking again and I came out and directly stepped in another water pond. Feeling like an idiot I hid again. She turned then and again I could only see her eyes and in them the terror. She was scarred??? Did I just see terror in the eyes of someone working for the VULTURES? Is she really a tigress of a lamb?? And if she is not a tigress then what was she doing with the VULTURES?? I had to find out so this time I came out of my hiding place, stepping purposely in the water pond and making a loud noise of water splashing. This time she stopped and slowly she turned, fully. And I saw her full face. Green eyes, high cheek bones, full plum lips and pale skin. She was just gorgeous. I didn't know what else to do rather than just stare at the little lamb in front of me. Yes lamb, she was a lamb, she was scarred to hell. She looked so vulnerable in that moment that I could read everything through her beautiful sea green eyes. We just stood there staring at each other. I took a step towards her and as synced she took a step back. Then again and again. All of a sudden she turned and started running. No baby I am not letting you leave till I get my answers. I took longs steps, not much running was required for this lamb and was right in front of her. She was deadly scared of me that she couldn't even open her mouth. And me?? I was lost in her eyes, coz I didn't see anyone this vulnerable in my life before. Her eyes were pleading, but there was something else, like something in the air changed when I looked in her gorgeous green eyes. I stared at her more like glared, confused, what the hell was happening to me. Then it was the time she gathered her courage and asked me some questions which I didn't hear a word because all my attention was drawn to her mouth and her silky voice rather than the words pouring out of her mouth. I didn't know what happened and she started moving past me. But wait I couldn't let her go that easily. At least not till my questions are answered. I caught her by her forearm and pulled her with me, trapping her between a parked car and my body. She was trapped and she wouldn't be able to run from me now as my hands were either side of her. Something went through my body as I touched her wet forearms. Something strange, more like an electric current on touching an electric pole. God she was scared and she was breathing in pants making everything hotter around me and building up the desire. But either way I had a work to do so I opened my mouth to ask her questions when I realised my voice was gone. It wasn't coming out. How was that possible? It was irritating that how could a girl affect me like this. Lost in my own fury I tightened my hold on her and she breathed more in pants and now I couldn't control myself either I had to kiss her and that too urgently. But I did what was meant to be, I slowly loosened my hold on her, withdrew my hands off her, turned and left. Next time I have to prepare myself before I meet her. Meet her...soon. I am coming little lamb.... No, she was no lamb. No lamb would have the kind of effect she had on me, a beast... She was a tigress.... Yes a tigress, small but dangerous one. Will meet you soon little tigress.......