39. Whining [M]

Yoongi brought them to their shared room. With the door shut behind them, the dance could finally begin.
__________________

Yoongi turned them around and pressed Hoseok against the door. Hoseok had been so horned up lately that all it took were these breathless kisses for him to start making quiet little sounds of delight. Fire flickered in Yoongi's eyes. This was the most excited he'd been in years. Something new always occurred when he was with Hoseok. Things he'd never expect after hundreds of years. He'd never been so excited to taste someone's lips like he is now.

"Fuck," Yoongi whispered against Hoseok's lips . "I can't fuckin take it." His hands found themselves to be travelers, caressing Hoseok's sides. Restraint to be respectful and not do anything that would freak Hoseok out was really wearing thin but Yoongi wouldn't dare to let it go. "Wanna feel every bit of you."

The confession made Hoseok shiver. Yoongi took it as one of eagerness but it was quite the opposite. Sure, Yoongi feeling every bit of Hoseok sounded great, but that felt as if implying feeling him from the inside. As discussed before, that's not something Hoseok can sacrifice if he wants to stick around.

Alas, the show must go on. Hoseok would simply direct it in a different sexual act instead. He ran his palm down Yoongi's torso down to his bulge. He looked up for permission to continue. "Fuck, yeah." So he slipped his hand in Yoongi's black pants but not inside his boxers, -no, he'd draw this out a bit. Simply running his fingers along the print of his penis shyly. After all, he was a newbie. "Can I touch you?" Hoseok nodded, cheeks pink like a rose. Yoongi's hands slid down to Hoseok's pants and unbuttoned them before circling around and sliding down past the waistband of his underwear. Hoseok gasped and shuttered, lips pressed into a line as Yoongi's hands parted his ass cheeks and the tips of his fingers crawled over to his hole. He watched Hoseok's expression seriously, finger lightly pressing on Hoseok's rim.

"Gah!" He squealed and his knees buckled under him. Thankfully he fell onto Yoongi, who caught him and snapped his fingers. In an instant Yoongi was sat with his back against the headboard and Hoseok straddling his waist. Hoseok, embarrassed, looked around at their new position. It was much more intimate and sensual than before.

Tentatively he looked up at Yoongi who's devilish smirk made more blood rush down below. "Take off your bottoms for me, angel." Hoseok keened and crawled off of him for a few seconds to pull his clothes off. His bottom half was bare and as he sat on Yoongi's clothed thighs, he was flushed from the contrast. It was embarrassing that only he was naked from the waist down. "you're real horny today, aren't you?" Hoseok said nothing, only giving back a nod as he looked anywhere but forward. "Don't worry, you know I'll always take good care of you." Always. "Suck." He ordered and put his fingers on Hoseok's plush, bright pink lips. He sighed contently when Hoseok let them slip into his mouth and closed his eyes, sucking the fingers slowly. "Good boy." Hoseok's eyes shot open and he whined around the fingers. A laugh echoed in his ears- Yoongi's demeaning chuckle. "You're such an obedient little dog for me, aren't you?" Hoseok only furrowed his brows. "Good little puppy."

Oh.

Oh my.

Hoseok didn't expect to like hearing that. Yet here he was, beginning to rut against the rough fabric of Yoongi's pants. He couldn't wait for whatever was in store. It didn't matter what it was as long as it involved him getting off.

"Let daddy work his magic, okay?" Yoongi confidently asked of him. Hoseok didn't expect himself to like 'daddy' either but it seems that he's full of surprises today. He slowly nodded, being more caught up in the names and phrases than anything. Though it wouldn't take much to snap Hoseok back into it.