10. Boyfriends

He pulled away red as a tomato, biting his lip and shaking his head. "It's not stupid." He replied, barely audible.
___________________

Yoongi was stunned, he couldn't believe that just happened. Where did Hoseok even get that confidence from?

"You Just," Yoongi swallowed.

"Yeah, I did." Hoseok nervously looked away, "Is that okay?"

Yoongi grabbed his chin lightly and pulled him back to his face, kissing his lips lightly like Hoseok did to him. "More than okay, baby." He smiled at Hoseok, but it faded just a little when he remembered what he was. "Hoseok," he sighed, the hard part. Exactly why he shouldn't get his hopes up about things like this. "Are you sure you even want this? I'm Satan, ruler of hell. Isn't that a dealbreaker to you?"

Hoseok shook his head, "Life couldn't get more hellish for me than it was before you showed up. At least you're exciting."

Yoongi giggled, "Not the answer i was expecting but even better." He truly expected Hoseok to rethink his decision to be around Yoongi. Not that Hoseok would have a choice considering the contract. Though he still hopes Hoseok willingly enjoys being with him. "Do you even know what you want?"

"Not really," Hoseok shook his head, "But i know I wanna be with you."

Yoongi hadn't felt so flattered and fluttery in a long time. Hoseok really was so special. He'd been with him a week and he'd just been kissed by him! A plus for Yoongi. He knew the dealbreaker would really come with where he stays usually. "But where do you wanna go?"

Hoseok shrugged, "I don't know, where are you most comfortable?"

"Hell." Yoongi was surprised that answer didnt startle him. "Why aren't you freaked out?"

"I'm not comfortable anywhere, so might as well be hell anywhere I am." Hoseok chuckled at his joke, Yoongi smiling back at him.

Yoongi sighed, "But What now?"

"I Don't know," Hoseok shrugged. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, do you wanna stay here or do you wanna go to hell with me?"

"Go to hell?" Hoseok repeated, blinking as Yoongi nodded. "Oh, o-okay."

Yoongi's eyes shot open. "Really?" Hoseok nodded, he just surprised a Yoongi again and again. "You really wanna go to hell with me? No family issues or plans you've gotta sort out first?"

Hoseok shook his head, "No, I mean, you did stop me from killing myself. I don't really wanna stick around here any longer."

Yoongi shook his head, "Hoseok, you've known me for like a week. You're really willing to give everything up for a stranger?"

"I was willing to give everything up for Satan giving me a companion, you delivered on the deal. It's not like I've got anything else to wait around for."

Yoongi was amazed in all honesty, it made him sad Hoseok's twenty four years had been spent so hopeless and aimlessly. Now he was determined to change that, enternity would be worth it for Hoseok. "You Don't know what You're getting yourself into."

Hoseok clutched at the end of Yoongi's shirt, pleading with his eyes. "I didn't know what I was getting into when I called for you that night either."