Astrid's Secret

The Steele Family Series - Book 2

I am now in the process of writing and updating book 2 of the Steele Family Series.

You can find it on my profile. ^_^

Astrid's Secret
Blurb:

Astrid and Warren were high school sweethearts, and after graduating high school just three months ago, Astrid moved in with Warren excited to start her life with him. What she didn't expect was how much he would change once they lived together. Over the months, Warren became more possessive, impetuous, and eventually, abusive. The last straw, though, was when he sexually abused her and tried to enforce an unwanted pregnancy on her in an attempt to trap her with him forever. 

With no one to turn to and no money to support herself, Astrid finds her salvation in the form of a rather unorthodox proposition from the devilishly handsome, immensely rich, and slightly aggravating Adrian Steele. Things begin to look up for Astrid until a certain little secret jeopardizes all her plans.

This is one secret she cannot let slip. 

Adrian, your stereotypical handsome, rich womanizer, always enjoyed the single life. He never had any interest in getting into any serious relationships and liked the drama-free, laidback, freedom of being a single man. The only downside was the constant nagging from his parents, grandparents, aunts, and uncles who disapproved of him and his brothers' aversion to settling down. It made family gatherings rather unenjoyable. So, when he was invited to his cousins wedding, he came up with the best plan. He would hire a girl to pretend to be his girlfriend and trick his relatives into believing he was in a serious relationship. And who better suited to this position than the stunningly gorgeous redhead from the bar.

The only obstacle? She already has a boyfriend.