"He is a brother, isn't he? Well, maybe not by blood, from what I hear, but he knows the Autumn Court well. I can learn about Eris, Beron, and anyone else. I can learn about Tamlin, and if he has spoken to anyone else about me," Aurora snapped. Cassian chuckled, rolling his eyes.

"With your frustration with Rhysand, I bet you plan to either free Lucien, or learn how you can take down my Court. You really think I'm going to let you see him after what you did? Going against my High Lord's orders just to get a mouth on your cunt?" Aurora didn't know Cassian held such disdain for her, but his words cut her like a knife. She couldn't think before her body was moving.

Aurora leapt at Cassian, her arm looping around his neck and heel going to the back of his knees. In surprise, he stumbled back and hit the floor. Before he could open his mouth to say anything, Aurora's knees were pinning his forearms down and her fists were crashing into his jaw and cheeks. She knew it hurt him, but not enough to hold him down. Aurora just wanted to get her frustration out, and Cassian was the one to set her off. Her ears roared with blood rush and her pulse, and she didn't know someone else had entered the room until hands went beneath her arms and lifted her. She kicked and screamed, slamming her feet against the thighs of whoever held her as she tried to launch towards Cassian again.

"Stop it!" Rhysand boomed, his arm now looped around her stomach. Cassian scrambled to his feet with a smile, small cuts and swelling on his cheekbone and jaw. Aurora growled as her nails dug into Rhysand's forearm, desperate to get out of his hold and kill Cassian. When he didn't release, just continued to shout at her, she swung her head back and grinned at the crack that came from his nose. "Fuck!" He shouted, arm dropping her. Aurora fell to her knees but when her eyes met Cassian's his smile fell and he began to walk backward. She jumped to her feet and ran for him.

"Oh fuck," Cassian cursed, turning around and running from her. He tried to shut the door as he made it to the corridor, but Aurora threw it open and sprinted after him. He could've flown, he could've jumped through a window, but instead he continued to run down the stairs and through the halls with a cackling laugh. It only infuriated her more.

Footsteps were heard behind her and she knew Rhysand was on his way to grab her again, but she couldn't help but feel this was a game to them. They were both far more powerful than her, but here they were: Cassian looking over his shoulder as he ran from her, and Rhysand chasing the both of them. Feyre stepped out of the sitting room as soon as they rushed past.

"What is going on?" She shouted after them, but Cassian burst through the doors to the back garden, the blow slowing him a bit. Aurora gained on him, and she felt herself launch into a jump, aiming for his back. The air punched out of her lungs as an arm looped around her stomach to catch her. Cassian skidded to a stop and turned, laughing and panting.

"Let me go!" Aurora screamed, her elbows slamming repeatedly into the chest of whoever held her now. She felt a caress on her cheeks, a lull in her mind. Her blows slowed, body suddenly loosing the adrenaline and exhaustion taking over.

"At least we know she has some fight in her," Rhysand breathed out, his chest rumbling against her back. Her glare stayed on Cassian even as she blinked slowly with sleep. "What the fuck did you say to set her off?" That's when Cassian's smile dropped and his eyes shifted to somewhere behind Rhys. Aurora's legs hung beneath her, her body slung over Rhysand's forearm. She tried to turn to see what he saw, but she felt a press against her mind, Cassian's words repeating in her head. Rhysand's body tensed.

"Rhys, I just wanted-."

"I don't give a fuck what you wanted! How dare you speak to a female like that, especially Auror after what had been done to her!" Rhysand boomed, and she felt the tingle of cold night fill her body. Her hands pushed against his arm with no luck, her body slumping again. She fought to keep her eyes open, wanting to see Cassian's reaction to his scolding.

"What did he say to her?" Azriel's voice sounded behind them, and her back straightened, head lifting and trying to turn. Rhysand turned both of them, and her tired eyes met Azriel's. He looked down at her, his hands in his pockets and jaw tight. Rhysand didn't say anything, but Azriel's eyes widened, and then squinted into a deadly glare when he looked at Cassian.

"Fuck, Rhys, why'd you tell him?" Cassian whimpered. Whimpered. Aurora couldn't believe her ears, the big bad warrior was afraid.

"Because I'm taking Aurora back to her room and someone needs to teach you a fucking lesson," Rhysand snapped, nodding at Azriel before he began to walk. Aurora's head turned, watching Azriel pull his fists from his pockets and shadows rise above him before he was gone. Rhysand had carried her into the house, his boots echoing amongst the walls. Aurora's hand slipped from his arm and her body fell forward, eyes blinking slowly. Rhysand tightened his arm around her.

"What did you do to me," Aurora whispered slowly, fighting the sleep that tried to overcome her.

"Just a little magic. It encourages you to sleep. I knew you were about to rip Cassian's heart out and I still need my general, so I thought it'd be the best way to make you lose the momentum. You'll just sleep through the night like any other day, you'll be fine in the morning," Rhysand hummed, the vibration in his chest nearly lulling her to sleep.

"Won't Azriel kill him?" She asked softly, not even sure he could hear her. Rhysand chuckled.

"No, they'll fight and Azriel will win, like always. He knows not to kill Cassian, but he knows how to win. I'm sorry for what he said. He was trying to get a rise out of you, but he went too far," Rhysand explained as they climbed the stairs. Aurora yawned, her head now hanging as well.

"Nesta said worse, Cassian just pisses me off," she murmured, eyes falling shut. She still felt and heard everything, but sleep was taking over.

"Well, Nesta is a bitch. Don't tell her or Cassian that I said that," Rhysand mused, his laugh rumbling in his chest. Aurora nodded slowly.

"She could be a good friend, she's just protective. She called me a whore, but it's only because Azriel is with Gwyn," Aurora spoke, her voice low and words mumbled. Rhysand slowed his steps slightly, a rumble in his throat.

"If Cassian deserves to be punched for his words, Nesta at least deserves a scolding. I'll have Feyre speak to her." Aurora just hummed in response, the numbing of sleep almost taking over. She felt herself be placed on her bed, the blanket covering her shoulders. When the door shutting sounded in the room, Aurora fell into the bliss of oblivion.