𝙫𝙞: 𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙢𝙚

Start from the beginning

"Because of.. your age, right?" Oni nodded, dumping the clear Elmer's glue into a bowl. "So, do you consider yourself a little?"

Oni's lips arched into a smile, "that's exactly what I am, silly! Nika taps into my headspace when she's in the need of comfort. She's been hiding for two days now, so I rarely get this opportunity. It's been fun!"

Beyoncé recognized Oni as being a lot more carefree than Onika, proving her to wonder what stemmed from her childhood to make her age regress. Not that it's a problem, if anything, Beyoncé found Oni adorable.

Oni patted the space near her on the floor so Beyoncé could help assist with the slime she planned to make with her, and Beyoncé surprisingly participated, sliding off her boots and getting comfortable.

"So what's your name?" Oni questioned.

"I'm Beyoncé, but you can call me Bey for short."

"I like your name! I think I'll call you, BB."

Beyoncé's expression curved into a shy grin. "I like the sound of that, Oni."

"Good."

Oni continued instructing Beyoncé how to step by step create her own slime and even added gold glitter since that was Beyoncé's favorite color. Bey laughed, watching the young woman put too much of the speckled dust. "Uh-oh!"

"It's okay. You can never have too much glitter."

Oni smiled, "I like you, BB."

"I like you too."

Once they finished with the slime, Bey thought the texture of the slime was too gooey for her liking. Eventually, she got passed it, coming to the realization it was actually quite stimulating.

"Oni, do you have a caregiver?"

"Uh uh." She shook her head, "Nika barely feels comfortable about showing her little side. I don't know why. I'm pretty cool, right BB?"

Beyoncé cracked a smile, "You're awesome."

"Tank you, BB." Oni smiled wrapping her arms around Beyoncé's torso. Beyoncé melted at the delightful gesture, hugging her petite body in return.

The two continued to bond over questions, now watching iCarly. Oni began growing awe of the woman. She wished they could be around each other every day, all day.

Oni noticed Beyoncé's phone light up, observing the beautiful tattooed woman gracing the Lock Screen.

Lightly gasping, she pointed, "Who's that? Your girlfriend?"

"No that's my wife."

"Oh like y'all got married and stuff?" Oni inquired, as she continued to gawk at the intriguing woman.

"Mhm. A long, looong time ago."

"Oh okay. She's sexy." Oni nodded pointing to my screen again as she smirked.

"Girllll. What you know about sexy? Hm? Who taught you that?"

"I heard it in that one song on tiktok. It's by Chris Brown. He's sexy, too."