Cell's Fearsome Evolution

Previously on...

Piccolo flew to the island with the andriods following them

Piccolo flew to the island with the andriods following them. They then landed and prepared to fight. Piccolo threw off this cape and head gear.

Andriod 17: What, got nothing to say? I'll just have to kill you then. Fine.

Piccolo: Hmph. This isn't going to be as easy as you think!

Andriod 17: Well, come at me already!

Piccolo: What, you're the only one that's going to fight?

Andriod 17: Of course. Why not? I'm more than enough to handle you.

Piccolo's Mind: (This could work! If I can scrap even just andriod 17, Cell won't get his perfect body.)

---

*INTRO*

Y/N's POV:

On Kami's lookout with Piccolo, Tien, Gohan, and Goku...

Piccolo: Cell has reached untouchable levels of power, nothing can stop him now...

Mr. Popo: Hey, everyone! Y/N and Vegeta are coming out of the HyperBolic Time Chamber!

Goku Really?!

Me and Vegeta both walked out of the chamber to greet everyone. Our outfits were roughed up pretty bad. We were in a calm Super Saiyan form with no aura, and our hair almost looked white.

Gohan: HI UNCLE Y/N!!

Y/N: Hey Gohan! Wow, It's been so long since I've seen you guys! I hope too much didn't happen while I was gone.

Goku: You'd be suprised. And wow, you guys look like you've been through a lot!

Y/N: Sure have! We've mastered Super Saiyan, and ascended to the next lev-

Vegeta: Y/N! That's enough. Our training isn't to be discussed with anyone else!

Y/N: What are you gonna do about it? Yell at me?

Goku: Anyway, you guys are in Super Saiyan, but you seem so calm. Is that the mastered Super Saiyan form?

Y/N: Yep, it has it's benefits too.

Goku: Bulma gave us these new outfits for our training, it looks like Vegeta's though.

Vegeta: Hmph.

Goku: Alright Gohan, time for some quality father-son training!