The Man From the Future. (Android Saga) PART 1

Previously on...

They both flew towards the pods

They both flew towards the pods. I got in one, and Kakarot got in another. We didn't set any coordinates. We just started it and flew off. After a few seconds, we were already in space. As we flew next to each other, we watched as planet Namek exploded.

Y/N: Oh look a microphone.

Y/N pushes the button with the microphone label, while he powered down to base form.

Y/N: Kakarot, can you hear me?

Goku: Loud and clear. Did you see that?

Y/N: Yeah, pretty scary. If you didn't see the pods, we would have exploded with the planet.

Goku: Heh, yeah.

Y/N: We didn't actually set the coordinates for Earth. I wonder where we are going.

Goku: It says something...

Y/N: I think it says...

Goku&Y/N: Planet Yardrat.

---

It's been roughly a Year and a half since the fight with the dreadful Frieza. But there was still no sign of Goku and his brother Y/N. When the Z fighters and their friends tried to wish them back, Shenron informed them that they were still alive and prefer to not be brought back to Earth. Ever since then, the world had entered a period of peace. That peace however, was to be, short-lived. As a new threat was rapidly approaching the planet.

Gohan's POV:

I was sitting down eating lunch at the table that mom made while I thought to myself. "Has it really been a Year and a Half? When will dad and Uncle Y/N be back? What could they possibly be doing out there in the cosmos-" My thoughts were cut short when I sensed an evil energy heading straight for Earth.

Gohan: Um, Mom?

Chi-Chi: Yes Gohan?

Gohan: Do you mind if I go outside and get some fresh air for a minute?

Chi-Chi: Of course not Gohan. I can't get mad at you for wanting some fresh air. Just don't take too long. After you finish you have to go right back to studying!

Gohan: Okay mom! I love you, bye!

Gohan closed the door and instantly flew of to where he felt the energy and landed. He noticed the rest of the gang there too.

Wow, mostly everyone's here! Tien, Vegeta, Yamcha, Bulma, Puar, and Chiaotzu.

Gohan: Oh...! Everyone's here already...?!