The Wrong Andriods

Previously on...

Chi-Chi: Rice, dumplings, chicken, broccoli, special homemade sauce, and more!

I couldn't help but lick my lips and drool a bit. I took a bite of it and fell in love with it instantly. I never had food this good in a long time.

Y/N: What...is...this...MASTERPEICE!?

Goku: Yeah, Chi-Chi's food will have an effect on people like that.

Chi-Chi: I'm so glad you like it!

Goku: We can't fight you if you're not at your best. So feed that Tum-Tum!

Y/N: You don't need to tell me twice!

I dove into the food.

Chi-Chi&Gohan: Oh my god, he eats just like Goku/Dad...

---

*INTRO*

Y/N's POV:

I was finishing up devouring my food while listening to Kakarot explain what's going on to Chi-Chi.

Y/N: Mmm, wow! That was really good Chi-Chi! You should make more food for me someti-

Chi-Chi: WHATT?! So you have to train with Gohan because you're gonna fight some robot in three years?!

Goku: Y-Yeah. That's okay, right?

Chi-Chi: NO! That's not okay!! ARE YOU INSANE? DO YOU THINK YOU'RE JUST GONNA WALTZ IN HERE AND DISRUPT GOHANS STUDIES?!

Goku: It's...I-I'm not trying to do that... It's just, well the earth might be in big trouble three years from now...

Chi-Chi: No, I don't care what you say. I'm not letting Gohan train with you!

They began arguing.

Y/N: What the heck is going on?

Gohan sat next to me in a chair.

Gohan: It's okay. Err- well not really? This happens all the time. You'll get used to it. It gets entertaining after a while.

Y/N: Oh. Well good for you. I don't think I could ever get used to this.

Goku: H-Hang on wait. You're saying Gohan's studies is more important than the Earth being destroyed?!

Chi-Chi: Of course Gohan's studies are more important! Nothings more important than that!

Goku: What?! You don't believe that, right? C'mon, let Gohan train with us!

Chi-Chi: NO!

Y/N: Wait, what's the point of studying if the Earth will be destroyed? There will be nothing to study for. I say you just let the boy train with us and stop being so harsh. C'mon.