"It was me?"

"Yes. I was just too scared to approach you."

"Well, maybe things work out when they're supposed to. Maybe it's all about timing." They kissed.

MR. GOLD PAWNBROKER & ANTIQUITIES DEALER

Mr. Gold took the Dark One Dagger, placed it in a wooden box, and, using magic sealed the box closed. Belle entered, carrying the counterfeit dagger.

"Okay, this—this is too much power to keep with me," Belle said.

"No, I don't want it, Belle," Mr. Gold told her. "The point was I trust you."

"I know. Well, then, is there somewhere I can store it safely? Back in our land, in your castle, you had that vault? The one with no doors?"

"That was for only the most dangerous and unstable magic, that which even I could not comprehend."

"And this doesn't qualify?"

"No. You see, I understand this all too well. I left that vault and all its dangers behind. But this dagger is not dangerous because, as I said, I trust you. Let's discuss something a bit more pleasant. Our wedding."

Belle smiled. "Yes. Oh, and I told my father the good news, and he gave us his blessing."

"The man who kidnapped you in order to keep us apart."

"Well, I've forgiven him, and he's forgiven you. He knows you're a changed man. I mean, everyone does. Especially me." They kissed.

GRANNY'S DINER

The residents of Storybrooke celebrated Zelena's defeat.

"Ding dong!" Leroy exclaimed.

"So she's really..." Granny trailed.

"Oh yeah. That witch is done. That's a good thing, because if Sleeping Beauty that  had been a flying monkey a day longer, she would've had a monkey baby. Wouldn't want to change those diapers!"

Elsewhere in the diner, Henry was reading from his storybook to his uncle, David, Mary Margaret, Grace, Tatiana, Tobias, Scarlet and Ruby.

"And that's when the bandit leaped on top of the carriage and stole the Prince's jewels," Henry read. As the Prince chased the thief on horseback through the treacherous forest." Emma, Jefferson, Nevaeh and Hook entered.

"Really? I can't hear the kid's name yet, but I have to hear this story again?" Emma asked.

"Well, my son should know where he comes from." David answered.

"Are you sure you want the first thing he knows to be that his parents fell in love during an armed robbery?"

"I wasn't armed!" Mary Margaret cried.

"Except with a rock," Ruby said.

"I still have the scar," David pointed out.

"Which healed," Mary Margaret stated, speaking to her son. "But that's just how we met. It's not how we fell in love."

"Yeah, that was a bit more complicated." He turned the page, revealing an illustration of himself fighting off Black Knights. "See? There were Black Knights, and I saved your mother's life."

"Oh." She turned to the next page, showing an illustration of herself at the  transforming the trolls into cockroaches. "And the attack on the Troll Bridge when I saved his."

David continued turning the pages to one illustrating Snow White jokingly trying on the green peridot ring. "But it wasn't until I saw my mother's ring on her finger that I knew in my heart there was no other woman I would ever love."