Long Distance Love

Y/n will be male or female like always.

This will be another Copia x reader, but it can be if you'd like it to be.

This little au inspired me from IStoleTime and their book ' The Ministry Child ' go show them support too ^^

Enjoy

______________________________________

Wrighting letters and letters and letters.

Them being sent back and forth between two areas with full of love.

Y/n giggled in their office, reading the recent letter, smiling softly at the goofy love poems Copia would wright.

' P.S I have good news! I am comming to the Los Angeles Monetary for some work with Papa Emeritus the 3rd. I'll be arriving in the future week  '

You froze in your seat, getting up on your feet and rushing out to find Sister Imperator.

How you and Cardinal Copia met was just another love story.

|•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•|

You and Sister Imperetor went to visit the monestry in Italy to discuss the ending of Secondos rein and to plan Terzos. You bumped into the young Copia and fell in love at first sight, you could say. He would spend every time of his hour working along side you and preparing the ceremony for Papa 3rd to arise.

Before the ceremony had started, Copia confessed his love for you in the past few days and you returned them.

But the time spent together was comming to an end as you had to go back to Los Angeles while he had to stay there...you gave him your address so he could send his mail to you any time and you would return a mail back.

The first and finale kiss, for now, was sent infront of the ministry doors. Before you left to the car, a red face plastered on the both of you.

|•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•|

You rushed to meet Imperetor when a familiar Red Cassock in view. You gasp in shock " Copia? " You called out

Copia turned around and a big smile plastered on his face as he opened his arms out to you.

You immediately ran over to and tackled Copia down with love " COPIA YOUR HERE! the letter came late! Or you came earlier "

Copia chuckled " Letter came late " he smiled and lifted your chin up with his fingers, leaning down and kissing you deeply.

Being interrupted with 2 distinguished coughs, a female and male.

You both froze and pulled away turning to the side to see a annoyed Sister and a smirking Papa.

Both your faces turned red as you pulled away from each other, embarrassed from the actions

______________________________________

Word Count : 431

Thank you for reading :)