Seamstresses au

This is going to be a Copia X Y/n story. Y/n is both genders or one or the other

This could also be changed from Primo to any other papa, ofcourse with some tweets here and there

Also I didn't know the make version of a seamstress? Seamster? That doesn't make sense, so I apologize if it annoyed anyone

Enjoy :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n worked as the clergy seamstress with other ghoulettes and sisters of sin. But y/n is the main one that is in charge.

Y/ns family generation have been through all the papas. Their grandmother creating papa nihils papa robes and Primos before sadly passing away.

Y/n was in their mid 20s when they began the main clergy seamstress. They had created Secondos and Terzos papa robes, seeing them pass away hurt their feelings quiet badly.

Until a new papa got announced in the mass this morning by papa nihil. You could tell papa nihil wasn't as impressed, but you were static to finally meet the next generation of papa.

After breakfast in your office you began to fix some clothes up, Sister Imperetor had informed you earlier this morning that the new Papa, or how she said it 'Cardinal Copia' was going to come in later on to discuss the next papa robe.

As you see, each papa has a unique colour they'd go for. Primo had Red, Secondo had Emerald Green and Terzo had purple.

So you, Y/n, were on your tip toes wanting to see what colour he'd go off and what kind of colour he'd represent himself as.

Right after your little brain storm,  Cardinal Copia knocked on your office door. In which you happily answered with a ' come in '

Copia walked in and was the biggest nervous potato he could of have ever been. Poor Copia.

You both talked and you took down notes of his likes and dislikes. Before you asked him to stand by the mirror as you took his measurements, jotting down the length.

Y/n could see copias face get very red, as you touched up his arms, legs, bodice, chest and etc for his robe.

Copia let out a quiet as possible sigh of relief when you let go off his body.

You asked why he was to tense as you weren't gonna hurt him

He stuttered and replied with a simple answer.

You smiled and offered him some tea, which he sadly/kindly took/rejected

Later after he could calm down he walked over to you giving a hug and hugging you, leaving you

Y/n, once Copia left, began to create his anti pope robes

______________________________________

Word count : 452

Thank you for reading!