Stripper Au

This is a Terzo X Reader. Reader is either one or the other gender

Enjoy 😊

______________________________________

Terzo would be a whore like he always is (slay ngl) he would meet Y/n in a strip club where they were would lock eyes onto one another.

Terzo would fall in love immediently but Y/n would see him as another customer.

Terzo asked her for a privet dance and gave her £150 for it. In which Y/n accepted happily.

They'd give him a good dance and they let Terzo touch them up and tell them all the sweet nothings into their ears. Making Y/n feel like they were blessed by Satan themself.

Terzo would continue to visit Y/n during work hours, paying for privet shows until he was gone. He had another tour to get around to

Y/n didn't realise until the day he was gone. They missed their smooth talk and his touches.

Y/n was able to make enough money to actually move away from stripping and found a better job somewhere else.

Y/n only did that to move away from the past hurtful love they didn't want to experience. Bad thoughts washed over them.

When Terzo came back to the strip club he couldn't see them, he asked the manager about them. The manager telling him that they left and went off to another job.

He was deviated of what he had heard. He wanted to find her, but he had a concert tomorrow.

Y/n decided to have a day off to relax from their new job and they went off going to see this new band they have heard off in town named Ghost.

Y/n enters it, and stays at the front when it all starts. Their eyes widen as she spots the guy she used to lap dance with.

Terzo also noticed her, playing Cirice to her and all.

After the show they both met up and immediently kissed, having a full make out session until one of the ghouls caught him and Y/n together

And the rest is history ;)

______________________________________

Word count : 357

Thank you for reading ❤️😊