Masquerade Au

Like usual Y/n is male and female.

This is a Primo X Reader so it's going to be old fashioned. Imagen period style dresses and suits?

The ball is kinda inspired by the new Enola Holmes 2 and the balls scene

Enjoy ^^)

______________________________________

Finding a prosperous gown/suit for the ball was hard enough. Knowing a way to grab Primos attention. You wanted that to happen.

So without further you went to the big city to find something.

You excited the carriage and hurried off to the seamstress shop, browsing around the hangers for a suit/gown for you.

But once you found your chosen one. You took it and went to look in the mirror.

You smiled at yourself, seeing yourself absolutely handsome/beautiful

You bought them and took them back to the clergy, where you resided in and to your dormitory.

- small time skip -

Preparing your self for the late night, you washed, dried and began to dress in your chosen store for the masquerade ball. Luckily you have found a mask earlier to go with your attire.

You unfolded the outfit onto the bed admiring it before you brushed your hair out and dried it, putting your chosen attire on.

Not my own pictures, from Pinterest )

You styled your hair up (however you like it)

Grabbing your mask you excited and walked down to the ball, mask on your face.

As you entered the masquerade ball you saw countless of women, men, ghouls and ghoulettes wore the same masks to show their existence to their master.

You mingled with the crowd before bumping into someone, they were in a pope dress

Primo looked down at you glaring his Heterochromic eyes at you " Y/n?" He asked out of the blue

You nodded " thought I be able to mask myself slightly more " sighing in defeat

Primo let a quiet chuckle " well the dance is about to begin... Would you like to join me?"  He offered you his hand in which you took gentle.

The dance wasn't to long but not quick either.

After that you both parted ways, you made your way up to the staircase. That lead to the top balcony. You leaned over it and watched the people dance below you for the next few dances, eyeing Primo up

(Next part is optional if your a female, if your a male you can skip it)

You opened your fan, fanning it. Each fan swoosh had a different meaning.

The fans were designated for lovers to communicate and send the most unworthy language (aka sexy talk) to be heard.

When primo stopped dancing he glanced up at you seeing you send some very sexy signal (up to your imagination ;] )

Primo smirked, exusing himself and walking up to you, meeting your gaze

(Here is where back to normal)

Y/n stared at him, slowly backing away from him until your back hit a door.

Primo walked towards you as you panicked and found a handle, opening it you rushed inside, trying to close it but unfortunately you (not for primo).

He opened it and walked in shutting behind the door, locking it " there is no where for you to go now darling "

Then the rest is story, only one could Imagen for the rest of the night? ;)

______________________________________

Word count : 559

Thank you for reading :D