Architect Au

This inspired me after I was looking at different architecture, and one that spotted my eye was gothic cathedrals, with a hit of fantasy.

Image found in Pinterest not my own :>

The picture of what inspired me is in the top image thingy lol.

Y/n will be male or female like always.

This isint a X reader, but it can be if you'd like it to be.

Enjoy

______________________________________

Y/n was finishing up a side project they were working on. A wooden minute gothic cathedral out of toothpicks and wooden lollipop sticks.

Out of nowhere the door slammed open with 6 different footsteps approaching your desk.

You stop your project and look up to see who has interrupted you. A slight frown comming across your face as people would usually knock before entering.

You see an elder women and two people wearing some sort of masks. Silver with horns, no mouth but holes for the eyes. You noticed a familiar symbol hanging from their necks or either pinned to their coat of sorts.

" Y/n? " The women asks sternly, not sounding very patient

" Who's asking?" You ask back, eyeing them all up. Seeing the ghouls glaring at you, but standing still.

" Me... Sister Imperetor... " She said again with a firm accent of sorts.

" And what is it you are in need of? Sister Imperetor? " You ask raising an eyebrow, offering her a seat

" Well... We're do I start... " She began to explain on who they were and why they had came here

" would it be possible for you to fix out cathedral up? After a rough storm had hit us, our cathedral was damaged.. "

You hummed at her explanation " mm... So you'd like me to build or renovate some new satanic cathedral? " You ask, taking notes down

The sister nods " we don't mind any design you put into it... We just want it new and refurnished, the pay will be decided by papa "

You sigh " fine... Right down your address and I'll come to inspect what needs to be done..." You smiled

After the sister left you brought out your planning paper, pencils and rulers and rubbers.

Begining to sketch some smaller ideas and what you thought about a gothic cathedral for satanic worshipers could be like.

In the next few months you visited, planned out and talked to sister what needed to be rebuilt. You said the structure if alright but the interior would need new everything... The outside just needed minor tweaks and paint.

It took months and nearly an entire year before the outside was finally done.

You grew fond of the people around this church. Minding your business and then minding theirs.

You stood afar from your finished exterior. The walls painted and with new murals of spirals, gargoyles and etc.

The interior only lasted a month as it only needed new curtains, windows, seats and a paint job

You smiled brightly at the finished peice of work you have done. Leaving a don't touch, wet paint sign out the door. Before heading home for a night's rest.

______________________________________

Word count: 522

Thank you for reading