Chapter-14: You Are My Moonshine....

After two hours,

It was 9 around in the evening when manik woke up and saw Nandini was sleeping peacefully snuggling in his embrace. He kissed her forehead and moved to washroom to get freshen up. After getting freshen up he goes to kitchen to make something for them to eat.

In the mean time Nandini too stirred in her sleep. She stretch her hand to search for manik.

Nandini: Manik.....

Not getting any response she opens her eyes and sees herself alone on bed. She woke up with a jerk shouting his name loudly.

Nandini (shouting): MANIK.....

Downstairs manik was in kitchen preparing their dinner. He was busy in chopping some vegetables when he listen her shout. Hearing her shout manik immediately ran to the room.
Till now Nandini was badly in tears. As he reach the room he sees Nandini crying silently mumbling his name, seeing this he rushed towards her.

Manik: Nandini what happen???

Listening his voice nandini snapped her head towards him. Seeing him her eyes got tears. Seeing her tears manik sat beside her.

Nandini: Manik, where were you I was finding you. I was so scared, I-I- thou-thought-y-yo-you le-left-m-me....

Manik: I was in kitchen preparing dinner. And why did you thought that i left you. Why will i leave you??? Nandini what happen to you, don't you tell me say na why are you crying???

She didn't said anything but just kept staring at him with teary eyes and seeing her not responding manik cupped her face and said.

Manik(softly): Baby.....

And that was it for Nandini. She hugged him to her dear life. She kept on tightening the hug and Manik too was pulling her closer as much possible.

He kept in caressing her back sometime kissing her hand. It was after so long that she was in the safest place in the world, HIS ARMS.

She started crying hysterically being in his arms, manik kept on caressing her back sometimes kissing her hairs and sometimes kissing her temple. He didn't stop her as he wants her to let out all the pain at once.

Though his heart was paining seeing his love, his star, crying badly but then he know that it was needed as then only she will be able to tell him the reason.

It had been more than half an hour that nandini was clinging to manik. Till now her cries had turned into slow sniffs. Manik had many questions to ask in his mind.

He wanted to talk to her, ask her the reason. He also knows that if he didn't stop her from crying then she will get ill and that was the last thing he wants. Then without breaking the hug he made her sit on his lap. Nandini breaks the hug and holds his one hand keeping her head on his chest.

Manik (lovingly): Nandini baby, look here and tell me what happen???

For a while Nandini didn't say anything but then after a minute she looks towards him and tears again made their ways.

Nandini: Manik....

Manik: I'm here, tell me what happen???

Nandini: Mum-mumm-mumma....

Saying this she burst into tears and hugs him. Manik got worried, he was not getting anything. Then rubbing her back lightly he relax her. Holding her protectively in his embrace he asked.

Manik: Relax, calm down I'm here na. Tell me everything what happen?? Is she okay???

Calming herself down Nandini breaks the hug.