Chapter-13: You will never do a love marriage.....

Hola my ink drinkers,

I know guys I'm little okay okay very late and I'm very sorry for that. It's just that i was having a writer block so couldn't write. Still i was not going to update but then I sees the promo of KAISI YEH YAARIYAN SEASON 4 so I was very happy and thought to make my readers also happy so here is a new chapter. If you want an another update then vote comments as much as you can and unlock the next chapter as season 4 is coming on 2nd December I'm happy so I can update next chapter too may be tomorrow or day after tomorrow. Till then byeee and enjoy the chapter......

************************************
Flashback starts (5 years ago),

It's been 2 year that manan are in relation both are madly in love with eachother. Day by day their love is only increasing. Today is the day when manan decided to talk to their parents about them being together.

Nandini told that she will tell first to her family. First they were thinking to go together to her family but because of some emergency manik couldn't come to India. So, Nandini was preparing herself to tell everyone.

In aashiyana everyone were sitting in living room enjoying the sunday evening whereas Nandini was just waiting for a time to tell them. She was going to say when Vishakha's phone rang. After talking on the phone she was very angry. Others also noticed it.

Bela: What happen vish? Why are angry??? Who was on call???

Vishakha: It was Mrs. Tripathi. Mrs. Singh our society club member daughter commit suicide....

Mahir: What??? How??? Before Two month only her daughter got married....

Vishakha: Her husband used to torture her and was having an extra marital affair.....

Bela: Oh my god!!!

Vishakha: They both had a love marriage. That boy literally create such issue when Mrs. Singh refuse for this marriage. This is the reason i hate love Marriage. I just hate this word love.......

Listening this statement Nanidni snapped her head towards vishakha. She can't believe that her own mother whom she loves the most more than manik too hates the word love and don't believe in it. She was thinking all this this when Vishakha calls her and holds her hand in her hands.

Vishakha: Nandini....

Nandini: yes Mumma....

Vishakha: Today i want a promise from you....

Nandini (confuse): What promise mumma???

Vishakha: I want you to promise that you will never do a love marriage....

Nandini (whisper): Mumma.....

Vishakha (with tears in her eyes): I never ask you anything from you or never stop you from anything but today I'm just asking for your own happiness. Baccha I know you will never let your mumma's head down. Promise me you will marry the person I will choose for you....

Nandini was just so shocked to reply. Her whole body got numb. She was not able to say anything. Her mind stop working. Seeing her not replying vishakha shook her.

Nandini (blankly): I promise....

Listening this vishakha hugged her tightly. Nandini didn't hugged her back as she was still in shock. Breaking the hug vishakha kissed her forehead.

Behir and navya was just a silent spectators. Behir knows why she said that, they want to stop her but thought to talk to her later on the other side navya was just silent as she don't want to disrespect her mom (vishakha) by cross crossing her question so thought to talk to her parents later.