~~~~~

"Ok so there are five rooms and thirteen of us, pay attention to your names". Ryan exited the shower with a towel hanging low on his waist making his chiseled V-line evident.
Everyone in the locker room went quite as they waited for Ryan to speak.

"Stanley, Hayes, Lucas, first room".

"Peter, Thomas, Derek, second".

"Jayson, Cole, third".

"Shaun, Connor, Spencer, fourth".

"Lastly, Jamie and myself, any questions". Shaun shot up his hand.

"What?". Ryan asked with a frown, he wasn't a fan of Shaun, the guy was proud, too proud for Ryan's liking  and always thought he was the hot shot of the team, his behavior almost caused them a game twice.

"Ok first of all, why did you put me with Spencer the guy snores like a broken down car engine". Shaun scowled whereas Ryan face was void of emotion.

"Oh he's gonna get it". Jamie face palmed himself but the other teammates only laughed to themselves.

"Second why are some of us in twos and some in threes, and I'm stuck in the threes". Ryan pinched the bridge of his nose taking in deep breaths as the walked towards Shaun.

Shaun's protests soon went mute when Ryan was in front of him, the scowl he had on his face was replaced with worry.

"Is there a problem with that Millers?". Ryan asked with a raised brow as he looked straight into Shaun's eyes.

"Well actually...". Shaun trailed on avoiding any form of eye contact with the other boy in front of him. The tension in the room right now could kill and their teammates loved every bit of it.

"Actually?". Ryan asked, if looks could kill, Shaun would definitely be six foot under with the way Ryan was staring daggers into his soul.

"Nothing, nevermind". Shaun said quickly backing away from Ryan.

"Ok then". Ryan backed up as well.

"This should be the first and last time you try to start stupid arguments with me, are we clear?". Ryan said with a smile but there was not nice or friendly about it. It was a warning.

"Yes captain". Shaun mumbled nodding aggressively as Ryan turned and walked away.

Cole let out a muffled laugh followed by Jamie then the whole locker room erupted in laughter.

"Aww, did you think you could get out of rooming with us by intimidating Ryan?". Spencer laughed swinging his arm over Shaun's shoulder.

"Fuck off". Shaun shrugged away Spencer.

"Sorry Millers but you're stuck with us". Connor pulled Shaun out of Spencer's grasp and swung his arm over Shaun's shoulder.

"I said fuck off!".

~~~~~

"Don't cause any trouble for Marshall, Ok?". Becky pulled on the blonde's cheek.

"Of course not, i don't cause trouble". Cole winced as he mom pinched harder on his cheek.

"You better not". Becky let go of Cole's cheek and turned her attention to Jayson.

"Please keep an eye on him". She muttered as she pulled Jayson in for a hug, Jayson snuggled into her motherly warmth and nodded in her arms. They separated after awhile and Becky patted the brunette on his cheek.

"Really, he gets a pat on the cheek while I get a pinch, wow mother you're so lovely". Cole wiped a fake tear from his eye dramatically.

"He gets a pat because he's a good kid". Becky sighed picking up her car keys.

"If only you knew the good this kid's been up to". Cole shook his head and frowned at the brunette whereas Jayson smiled back.

"In the car you two, I've got a busy day". Becky yelled at the boys as she walked to the front door. She had offered to drive the boys to school instead of them walking. It wasn't a long drive and they soon pulled over at the parking lot.

"Win the game boys I'll be watching live on TV". Becky zoomed off as the boys got out.

"Why can't we just take your car, me, you, Jamie and Ryan can go". Cole asked dreading the idea of going in the bus, he liked road trips but only when they were quite and their teammates were not quite.

"Well it's better if all of us arrive together instead of different time frames, plus Ryan said something about team spirit". Jayson answered as both the boys walked towards the bus with their bags slung over their shoulders.

"Pfft, team spirit my ass". Cole scoffed. "What in hell are we going to do on a bus for four hours".

"A bus full of thirteen teenage boys, we'll think of something". Jayson muttered. "You could sleep through it though".

"Dude I can't sleep for four hours". Cole rolled his eyes.

"Cole baby I've seen you sleep on a plane for nine hours straight without moving, you'll be fine". Jayson patted the blonde's head.

"But still...". Cole trailed off trying to look for another excuse.

"Or i could give you a hand job and make you cum so much you get tired and pass out". Jayson suggested with a smug look on his face, making Cole's face turn a light shade of red.

"W-what if someone s-sees us?". Cole mumbled flustered, he didn't find the idea too bad actually he might be able to risk it.

"That's why we're staying at the back so even if someone looks at us they'll barely notice". Jayson pulled Cole by his shoulder and kissed his head quickly before they got into the bus.

Maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

Kind of a filler chapter, i think........