Chapter 6 (Final chapter)

Still Ken's POV:

 I followed Pewds up to his room and looked inside to see him brushing his short hair and singing in the mirror. Maya and Edgar saw me and I grabbed them, none too gently and pulled them out of the room. She doesn't need company. Edgar started barking and Pewds spun around. I grabbed the key and shut the door. I locked it and heard Pewds sobbing behind the door.

"Please, please please! No, please don't do this!" Pewds cried. I chuckled, dropped the key into my dress pocket and walked away, doing a small jig.

Edgar's POV :D:

 Oh no! Pewds is in trouble. Maya and I have to help! 

Maya! We must help Pewds! I thought frantically

Yes, yes. We must! Maya thought back

Alright, here's the plan...

 Five minutes later, Duke Jack had arrived and was presenting the plastic flip-flop to Ken, Dan and Phil.

"This is the slipper of the maiden Prince Cryaotic had fallen in love with." Jack said, tired from having to repeat this in every house. Maya circled around Ken, waiting for the right time. I waited behind her, ready and tensed. Ken moved forward and now was the time to pounce. Maya shot forward, barking loudly, sending Ken shuffling backwards, away from Maya.

"Maya?! What is with you?" Ken shouted angrily. I stopped behind her and Ken tripped over me and fell backwards. Then, Maya dove forward and ripped at the pocket the key to Pewds room was in. She tore through and grabbed the key. She jumped off and she and I ran up to Pewds room.

Pewd's POV:

 I was sitting on my bed, head buried into my dirty pillow. Hot tears streamed down my cheeks as I cursed myself. I didn't know how long it had been, maybe a hour? I wasn't sure. I heard barking and I got up and looked through the keyhole. I saw Edgar barking at the door and Maya held a key in her mouth. A key!

"Maya! Maya! Put the key down and push it under the door!" I said excitedly. Maya seemed to understand and dropped the key on the ground. She and Edgar began pushing the key towards the door. I grabbed the key when I could reach it under the door and I unlocked the door. I sprinted down the stairs, Maya and Edgar trailing right behind me.

 When I reached the bottom. I saw Duke Jack beginning to pack up and leave.

"I assume you are the only maidens in this household?" Jack asked

"Yes, your grace." Ken said, holding her ripped dress and had a look of irritation and disappointment on her face.

"Very well." Jack said and made his way to the door.

"Wait. Wait!" I cried. Jack looked up, shock clear on his face.

"May I please try it on?" I pleaded. Jack looked at my small, barbie doll feat and back up at my face.

"Of course you may, my dear." He smiled and walked towards me. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Ken pick up Maya and throw her at Jack

."MAYA NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" I screamed. Maya hit Jack with a thunk and Jack tripped and fell. The flip-flop flew out of Jack's hand and out the window.

"Oh no, oh no, no, no, no!" Jack whimpered. I cradled Maya, who seemed okay.

"Perhaps, it may help if I-" I started

"No, no. There's nothing that can fix this."

"No, look. You see, I have the other slipper." I said and pulled the shoe out of my apron pocket, which looked like a boner. I handed it to Jack and he whooped with joy. He slipped it onto my foot, which fit perfectly.

 Clang, clang. The wedding bells chimed and rice was being thrown all around Cry and I. I ran down the stairs that honestly didn't seem so bad anymore. I tripped on my wedding dress and almost fell forward, but Cry caught me. I looked behind me to see that I had lost a shoe. I walked back up to it, but King Mark got there before me. He knelt down and slipped my shoe onto my foot. I smiled at him and kissed his forehead. He blushed and smiled back at me. Cry and I hopped into the carriage that lead us to our honeymoon paradise. I am leaving Ken, Dan, Phil and work all behind me. Edgar and Maya hoped into the carriage after us and we rode away. Cry and I shared the most loving kiss in the history of mankind.

Hoped you enjoyed this story xD . Again, please no hate..... I tried... okay? :3