Chapter 2

Pewds POV:

"Pewds!" screamed Ken, "Was that the mailman?"

"Yes, Stepmother!" I sighed.

"Bring the mail up to me, I'm in my room!" I climbed up the stairs to the master bedroom, where my lazy Stepmother lay diagonally, spread eagled on the bed. She looked up as I came in.

"Well?" she exclaimed.

"Its right here, calm down." I rolled my eyes at her. Sometimes I wonder how someone could be this lazy. She was currently mumbling something about bills and how much she hated them. When she saw the invitations, she immediately sat up in excitement, and tore the envelopes open, none too gently, and squealed in delight (like a pig).

"DAN, PHIL! GET YOUR SORRY ARSES IN HERE!" her surprisingly manly voice boomed. Dan and Phil tumbled into the room and pleading her to forgive them. "Please Stepmother, we didn't mean to rip your dress!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Their voices overlapped.

"What? No! We have received an invite to the ball this weekend!" she exclaimed. Like their mother, they squealed and snorted and giggled, probably thinking about what could happen. I know what could happen, I thought to myself, They could fall off a cliff, that's what could happen. 

"When is it Mother?"

"What should I wear?" Their voices overlapped again. Ken read further into the invite and her eyes widened when she read the date.

"The ball is tonight!" Ken squealed.

"What?!" Dan, Phil and I exclaimed.

"All eligible maidens are to attend!" Ken finished. Dan and Phil began bickering once again about who would wear what and Ken rolled off the bed with a thud and began worming her way to the bathroom. I caught up to her on the ground.

"Stepmother, I am allowed to go as well, right?" I cautiously asked. Ken looked up at me and a fake smile spread across her bearded face.

"Why yes, Pewds. Of course you can come," her eyes cold. Dan and Phil stopped dead and looked over at me and Ken. A moment later they exploded in protest. "Mother, you CAN'T let him come, you just can't!! Phil screeched, stomping her large feet. Dan was dramatically sobbing and rocking back and forth on the ground.

"Yes, you can come," Ken breathed, completely ignoring her daughters,

"You can come ONLY if you finish all your chores."

"Oh I will, I will!" I exclaimed, and left the room skipping. I went to the laundry room and began on my chores.

Authors notee:

Yeahh so overall the chapters WILL be short. Again.. pls no hate

-Jojo