twenty-four

- Theseus //

You've been taking it easy, like you promised, for what felt like forever.

Thankfully, people visited you frequently. Niki has been bringing you all sorts of treats from her bakery. Ranboo made sure to check in almost everyday.

You had the time to write in your journal, it was nice since you haven't had the time to recently.

Even though you wanted to go out, you stayed true to your promise and actually started feeling better.

You've been slowly getting out more. Ranboo has been going on short walks with you, it was nice.

-

Tommy spent the day with Ranboo and Niki. He seemed happier.

After Niki and Ranboo left, Tommy continued walking through the nether alone. He stopped suddenly and looked down into the lava below.

"Am I getting better?" Tommy asks himself.

He sighed, "I'm definitely not."

-

Tommy packed and bag and went on his way. He walked to Technoblade's house which wasn't far from his exile.

When he arrived, Techno wasn't there so he made himself at home in his basement.

Tommy saw Techno in the distance, Tommy quickly attempted to hide behind the house but Techno had already seen him.

"What are you doing in my house, Tommy?" Technoblade asks.

Tommy stutters, "How are you?" He asks, trying to avoid the obvious, as he walks back inside Techno's house.

"What are you doing in my house, Tommy?" Techno asks again, louder than before as he follows Tommy.

Tommy laughs nervously, "You can't kill me."

"I literally can." Techno argues.

Tommy grabbed a match out of the chest behind him and jokingly threatened Techno with it.

Techno sighs.

"I say we call this, our house." Tommy insists as he walks downstairs.

"What's this?" Techno asks in a concerned tone while looking at the posters and signs Tommy put up.

Tommy rambles on about nothing important before saying he wanted to get his discs back.

Techno looked in the chest that Tommy placed and saw his own items in them.

"Did you take my things?" Techno asks.

Tommy laughs slightly before nodding.

"Explain to me what happened." Techno demands.

"Dream has been torturing me in exile. He still has my discs, and I need them back but I can't do it alone. So, I escaped exile and came here." Tommy explains.

Techno thinks for a moment, "Listen, Tommy. They took everything from you, the people involved with L'manberg. They exiled you, left you for dead, whatever Dream did to you happened. You know what Tommy, they tried to take everything from me too. They put Phil under house arrest, Stole my horse, Carl, Took all of my items." Techno pauses, "I'm thinking we team up and take down L'manberg and get your discs back."

"You destroyed L'manberg, you hurt Tubbo.." Tommy sighs, "I don't know."

"Or, you get out of my house." Techo says.

"You wronged me, but so did L'manberg." Tommy says, thinking out loud.

Techno grew more annoyed, "Do you want your discs back, Tommy?"