eleven

- new beginnings //

You sit on the edge of the hole that once was L'manberg. Tears flood your eyes as the anthem plays in your head, taunting you.

'i heard there was a special place
where men could go and emancipate
the brutality and the tyranny on their rulers
well this place was real, you needn't fret
with wilbur, tommy, tubbo, y/n, fuck eret
a very big and not blown up l'manberg
my l'manberg
my l'manberg
my l'manberg
my l'manberg'

With tears flooding down your face, you felt a presence beside you. You turn to see Wilbur standing there. You jump back.

"Helloo!" He said.

You realized that he looked much different. He was almost transparent.

He saw the fear in your eyes, "Here, have some blue! I'm Ghostbur." He said in a cheerful voice while handing you miscellaneous items that were blue.

"Hi Ghostbur." You greet him, as you realized that he was not Wilbur.

You almost forgot that Tommy told you that he would be around here. You haven't met him yet until now.

"Why do you look so sad?" He asks curiously.

"Because something very sad happened here." You explain.

When speaking to Ghostbur, it was almost like you were speaking to a kid. He had such a positive attitude on life, like he hadn't really experienced it yet.

"I'm sorry." Ghostbur said genuinely.

"It's okay." You said as you stood up.

Your wound was only getting worse, but you had no intentions on asking anyone for help.

Ghostbur noticed you were in pain, "Do you need some help?" He asks.

"That would be great." You answer as you hold onto his arm.

You didn't have a place to stay so you were staying in Wilburs old home near Tommy's house. As you were walking back you run into Dream.

"Y/n." Dream says in a concerned voice.

You just look at him.

"Hi!" Ghostbur says.

"Can you go sit over there for a second, Ghostbur?" You ask.

"Yup!" He says as he goes and sits on the hill.

"I had my men make sure to not attack you. They were hesitant at first but Techno insisted on it as well." Dream says.

"But if you think that helped, you're wrong." You said in anger.

"I gave you the chance to run away, you're the one who didn't take it." Dream insisted.

"You destroyed L'manberg and attacked its citizens." You raised your voice.

"Wilbur destroyed L'manberg and Techno attacked everyone. Yes I helped, but I didn't seriously hurt anyone." Dream assured.

"You tried to." You yell.

"No I didn't. I couldn't hurt them, they're important to you. If I hurt or killed them, then you wouldn't ever speak to me again." Dream said in a soft tone.