nineteen

- The plan was simple... //

Techno walks into the room as you seem to be searching for something. You were looking for your letters.

You looked under the bed, behind the chests but you couldn't find them anywhere.

"What are you looking for?" Techno asks.

You sit down on the bed slowly, "My letters." You tell him.

"Oh I gave them to Phil, he delivered them for you." Techno says.

Your face dropped, "He delivered my letters?" You ask, not wanting to believe what you heard.

"Yeah, was I not supposed to?" Techno asks.

"No no no no." You mumble to yourself.

"I thought I was doing you a favor." Techno explains.

You take a deep breath, "I wrote those letters for myself, I didn't plan on ever sending them." You look at him, "Did you read the one addressed to you?" You ask.

Techno reached into his pocket and pulled the letter out, "Not yet." He said while handing it to you.

You took the letter and held it there for a minute. You thought about everything that you said in the letter, then you handed it back to him.

He looked confused. He was hesitant to take the letter but he eventually did.

"Read it after I leave." You say before attempting to stand back up.

You stumbled before Techno caught you and helped you sit back down.

"I have some medication, it should ease the pain." Techno tells you before grabbing a small case filled with pills off the counter.

"Thanks." You say as you take one.

"I could go track down all of the letters for you, I bet they haven't read them yet." Techno offers.

"No it's okay, you've done so much for me already. Plus I think it would be good for them to hear from me since they probably don't know where I am right now." You say.

-

Phil knocks on Tommy's door.

"Come in" Tommy yells through the door.

"I have something for you." Phil says while reaching into his pocket.

"A letter?" Tommy questions.

"It's from Y/n. She's been staying with Techno and I, she should be coming home soon." Phil explains.

Phil pats Tommy on the back before leaving.

Tommy sat down and opened the letter.

'Dear Tommy,

i'm sorry that i sorta ran away, but don't worry i'll be back soon. i got overwhelmed with feeling like i had to carry the weight of everyone's struggles, but little did i know that the real weight was from my own struggles that i never addressed. i want you to know that you're stronger than you think, even during your toughest times. right now your probably thinking up plans with tubbo to try to avoid being exiled. if you play your cards right i'm sure that you can do it. i'm so proud of who you've become even though you do tend to get yourself into these tricky situations. i wish that people could look past your mistakes and your history to see that you're a good kid who's been through hell. i want you to know that i will always be there for you and i will do everything in my power to protect you.

wishing you the best of luck,
y/n'

A smile formed on Tommy's face. In a time where nothing made sense to him, your letter helped him reflect.