twenty

- Lads on tour //

"It's going to be a long journey." Dream tells him.

"Well I'm only exiled from L'manberg." Tommy says.

"No, you're exiled from everywhere that's been touched." Dream explains.

"Hey guys!" Ghostbur greets them, cheerfully.

"Hi Ghostbur." Dream greets him back.

"Where are we going?" Ghostbur asks, curiously.

"Where ever the river takes us." Dream answers as he got into a small boat on the river.

"I don't have to go with you." Tommy protests.

"Well I'll kill you." Dream threatens.

Tommy quickly got into the boat, Ghostbur followed close behind.

They pass the L'manberg docks, which is when everything set in for Tommy. They pass a small house on the other side of the river.

"That's the house that me and Tubbo were going to move into." Tommy says.

Dream walks over to it and lights a piece of Tnt inside.

Tommy just watched as it blew up.

"I don't think this man is very nice." Ghostbur told Tommy, innocently.

-

"Let me take a look at your wound before you go." Techno insists.

You carefully take off the bandage around your waist.

"It should be okay for awhile, I'll remove the stitches in a few days." Techno says.

"Thank you." You reply.

Techno nods, "Be careful with my horses." He tells you and Ranboo before going inside.

"We can go through the nether, it's much faster just a bit risky." Ranboo offers.

"Sounds good." You respond.

When you get back home you immediately lay down on your bed. You didn't realize how exhausted you were. Shortly after you fell asleep.

You wake up to someone knocking on your door, "Y/n, open the door." Ranboo says urgently.

You slowly limp your way over to the door to unlock it.

"What? Are you okay?" You ask as Ranboo enters.

"Tubbo exiled Tommy." He tells you.

You walk outside to try to find Tubbo, but he wasn't anywhere to be found.

"Where is Tommy now?" You ask.

"Dream escorted him out a few minutes ago, I think they went that way." Ranboo points out.

You run in the direction Ranboo pointed in, adrenaline rushing through your veins.

When you reached the river there was no one in sight.

You then collapsed with pain, the adrenaline rush had stopped.

Ranboo offered his hand to help you up, you took it.

"I was certain that Tommy would have been able to get out of this, I should of been here, I could of helped him," You began ranting.

You found it easier to blame yourself, instead of those who were actually responsible.

"It wasn't your battle to fight." Ranboo cuts you off.

"But.." You start to say while out of breath.