fourteen

- power //

Tubbo, Quackity, and Fundy start to make their way to the meeting place. Connor walked with them since he ran into them on the way there.

When they get to the meeting hall, Dream was already there. Tubbo walks towards the door, he stops.

"We need Tommy." He states as he turns around and begins walking towards Tommy's house.

Fundy, Quackity, and Connor follow.

"Hey." Tommy says in a nervous tone.

"The meeting is about to start, we wanted you there." Tubbo explains.

Tommy takes a deep breath, "Alright."

They walked back to the meeting hall, just chatting to ease the nerve.

"Tommy, you have to be nice to Dream. Don't argue or yell at him. And hopefully we will negotiate a fair punishment for you." Tubbo tells him.

Tommy sighs.

"I'm hoping we can agree on this and walk out of there incredibly happy." Tubbo continues.

"We have to do what's best for our nation." Tubbo states.

Tommy nods.

"Worst case is you get exiled." Tubbo tells him.

"Please." Tommy begs.

"We don't want to." Quackity replies.

They continue walking while bickering a bit. Eventually they made it back to the meeting hall.

"If the roles were reversed, I wouldn't even consider exiling you." Tommy says finally.

Everyone went silent.

"Tubbo's just being realistic." Fundy says before Tommy turns around.

"Minimum words, Tommy." Fundy reminds him as they enter the room where Dream was.

"Hello." They all great each other.

Ranboo was the minute man, so he sat quietly to take notes.

"I told you before that I want Tommy exiled." Dream speaks up.

"You did." Tubbo says.

"I told you to think about it then to come back to me. Now we're here." Dream states.

"I'm just trying to think of an alternative." Tubbo admits.

"What's your proposition?" Dream asks.

"I want us to come to a peaceful resolution." Tubbo states.

"Well, you're at least considering exiling him, correct?" Dream questions.

"It's an option, but more of a last resort." Tubbo responds.

"We are willing to compromise." Quackity speaks up.

"Tommy has been on good behavior, he's doing better. We would be willing to let you keep the walls for now. Tommy will be a good man at the end of his probation, I think we leave it at that." Quackity offers.

"Here's what I'm thinking; Tommy remains on probation for 2 weeks. While he's on probation, the walls can stay. If Tommy so much as breaths in the wrong direction, the walls get bigger." Tubbo proposes.

"Can I just say, I have some constructive criticism." Tommy says.

Everyone holds their breath at the fact that Tommy spoke up.

"Tommy, let the adults speak." Dream antagonizes.

"Tubbo is almost the same age as me." Tommy says defending himself.