twenty-two

- unforgettable //

Techno watched as Phil left, not knowing what he could say or do. Technoblade thought about following Phil, but he knew that Phil didn't want to be chased.

Techno decided to give Phil some time.

-

"Everyone has secrets." You said out of the blue.

Niki looked at you, confused.

"Most people's secrets are their biggest weakness. The world is built off of secrets, you know." You tell her as you sit up.

You had been laying on the floor of Niki's bakery as she was working in the kitchen.

"Sometimes secrets are kept to keep everyone safe." Niki says.

"And other times they're kept to deceive everyone or to have more power." You insist.

You reach up and grabbed the bowl of batter that was beside Niki. You grabbed a spoon full and ate it.

Niki sighs before grabbing another spoon and sitting down next to you.

"Y/n, what are you on about?" She asks as she grabs a spoonful of batter.

"I'm just saying that if we could somehow find out people's secrets, we could use them to do good." You explain.

"What if someone found out all your secrets? Would they gain any power?" Niki asks.

"Nobody knows that much about me, my secrets would be pretty hard to expose." You reply.

"But not impossible." Niki said as she stood back up and continued baking.

-

Tommy decides to explore the land around his exile. Ghostbur follows behind cheerfully.

They find a small abandoned village close by. As they make their way over, Tommy gradually starts getting more irritated.

"Why did you make Tubbo president?" Tommy asks.

Ghostbur looks at Tommy, confused, "That wasn't me, that was Wilbur."

"THINK. Think, man. Why?" Tommy yells.

"I don't, I don't know." Ghostbur stutters.

"Did you do this on purpose?" Tommy asks.

"I don't want to make anyone upset." Ghostbur says in a quiet tone.

Tommy sighs.

"Tommy I found some clay! You can use the shovel I gave you to mine it." Ghostbur tells Tommy in a cheerful tone.

Tommy ignored Ghostbur and collects materials from the village.

Not long after, they see a familiar face in the distance heading their way.

It was Awesamdude Aka Sam. Sam gave Tommy some baked goods.

"I have a message for you, Tommy." Sam tells him.

Ghostbur tries to give Sam some blue, but Sam declines his offer.

"I'm sorry that you were sent away, but when you need someone, you know where to find me." Sam pauses, "My house is far away from everyone, you can come hide with me if you need a place to stay."

"Thank you." Tommy says calmly, but appreciatively.

"Stay safe." Sam says before walking off.

-

Technoblade walked into the small shelter where most of their animals stayed. He saw Phil there sitting on a chest.

"Hey." Techno said softly.