Nun and Horny Nun :) and religion

Start from the beginning

Y/n: "Ah yes back then I was a normal nun."

Not really.

Xenovia: "I would like it if you can help us."

Y/n: "You know I speak to those kids from that school you went to and fought right?"

Xenovia: "Yeah I know but you are also told to be the middle ground, and I still want to try and ask for help if that's okay?"

Y/n: "Dear I don't join this because I see no point in joining something that doesn't need my time."

Irina: " What do you mean, you were part of the cloth at one point am I right?"

Y/n: "Yes but not for those reasons yes I did help people back then but that was a long time ago."

Xenovia: "Well can you give us some insights then how to deal with Excalibur?"

Y/n: "Well there is one thing you must know sense you kids seem sweet and such, but I won't say much for it can throw a few things off for us all but. Watch out for the skies okay for somewhere down the line the world will be attack by a force unlike any other."

Irina: "That makes no sense what do you mean?"

Y/n: "I can't say to much dear if I do everything will come down to quickly just watch out for the skies okay."

Xenovia: "I see well okay thanks for the warning, Y/n."

Y/n: "What did you think of the tea?"

Irina: "It was so good loved it."

Xenovia: "It was really good but one more thing Y/n, why are you this powerful?"

Oh, she wants to know why huh nobody has ever asked me that question. But there is only one way they knew I was nun back then BB you bitch. 

Y/n: "Can't say dear you will have to find out at some point down the line. Now dear if need be you two can sleep here. Until then okay, I am still the middle ground but I still care for others."

Xenovia: "You sure Y/n?"

Y/n: "I might have left when I was a nun, but I still care for those who care for what they believe in.'

Irina: "Hey Y/n you are a nun and a mage can I ask to see your workshop?"

Y/n: "Oh are you sure?"

Xenovia: "Why her workshop Irina?"

Irina: "Well I've met mages before and such but never seen there workshop."

Xenovia: "What about that time we went to the states and met a mage who was looking for a cloth."

Irina: "He was a fake and besides he never showed me the workshop."

Xenovia: "I see then well if it's okay with Y/n then can I see it as well?"

Y/n: "I don't mind one-bit dears and besides it might help you kids out what it's like to be a mage."

Xenovia: "Wow so this is your workshop?"

Y/n: "Yep it will always be underground this shop is not easy to make but it was also fun to say the least. And besides I'm hoping you girls would like to know something."

I got to the table were the half eye is and pick it up.

Irina: "What is that?"

Y/n: "Something I killed, and someone took one of its eye's and having one eye can increase your power greatly. So, I made sure I cut the eye in half, so it does not cause damage."

Xenovia: "What eye is it?"

Y/n: "Let's just say this eye is beyond this world's power at the moment."

Irina: "What does the eye do?"

Y/n: "It loves flames, it gives you flames if you don't have any but if you do. It increases your powers of flames greatly. If you had this kind of eye, you might be able to wield your Excalibur fragment."

Xenovia: "You think so?"

Y/n: "I think so no I know so but I will not give this eye to you dear. For it is a devils eye after all."

She backs away from it and from me.

Y/n: "Worry not it is in a weakened state at the moment. Just don't put the two half's together or we might have some problems."

As a shadow of mine comes from the ground and takes away the other half.

Irina: "Where did the other half go?"

Y/n: "Easy to the shadow realm."

Xenovia: "This is not Yu-gi-oh."

Y/n: "JK dear, it really went somewhere only I control a realm of darkness and yet light. But let's put that aside for now. But please do be careful though this workshop is meant to be helping out this town."

Irina: "Hey Y/n I know some holy magic, but can you teach me?"

Y/n: "What would you want to know dear?"

Irina: "Anything to help me face devils and stop the crazy priest on the loose."

Y/n: "And what of you Xenovia want to learn some magic?"

Xenovia: "Maybe later unless you got some rune magic or runes on you."

Y/n: "I do got runes and rune magic but best not touch them at the moment."

Xenovia: "Why?"

Y/n: "At the moment there unstable and if you were to touch said rune. Well let's just say you might have a fun time."

Xenovia: "Hm okay then."

Irina: "Oooooo I want to see a rune."

Y/n: "WAIT IRINA DON'T."

It was to late she got one and explodes in front of her face with some dust hitting her noise.

Y/n: "Um Xenovia let's go."

Xenovia: "What why?!"

Y/n: "Best not to ask."

As I was trying so hard not to laugh but was only giggling like a little girl who threw a nasty prank. I close the door to my workshop and lock it.

Xenovia: "WHAT'S WRONG WITH IRINA?!?"

Y/n: "Listen dear."

As I put my ear against the door and when I did all I can hear is moans.

Y/n: "Seems it's working even though it was unstable."

Xenovia: "What the hell is going."

Y/n: "Xenovia let's just say that when I use my magic there is a bit of ecstasy to it especially with runes. It's like a lingering trace, that will stay for a few days. Once your noise and the rune blows up it will cause to feel all kinds of ecstasy. So best leave it as it is, she will knock herself out. And when she does my hands of light will clean up the place."

Xenovia: "How long will it last?"

Y/n: "Mhm maybe a day or a few hours at least. It most likely depends on if she got a fresh rune stone or an old one. Anyways as she is having fun let's go to sleep okay it's around that time."

Xenovia: "Will she be okay?"

Y/n: "Yeah she will and besides she looks like she needs to loosen up a bit. She might have fun down there now come on dear let's go to sleep."

Xenovia: "Um okay if you say so."

(A bit of short one but I do have to pass out a bit earlier than normal snowstorm and it's going to be hell for me. Anyways this was meant to be somewhat of a side part just to chill out and such, but I am thinking of doing a lemon part soon not sure with who yet. Tell me who u want to see anyways omage1 out and next chapter Y/n's secret comes to light.)