Vol.15 Ch.17: Aggressive Pincer

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"That's a solid plan," Yuel agreed. "But, can you please approach Mid along this path?" He drew a route on the mini-map.

"Wait, wut?" Luke blinked. "You want me to get there through the enemy jungle?"

"Yes, that's the plan."

"Why, tho?"

"By the time you get there, the Sorcerer will already be in Top Jungle. So, if you enter from this direction, then you'll block his escape route."

"Oh! Ooooooh!" Luke exclaimed. "Yo, that's one heck of a nasty plan! I love it! Though, it'll get dangerous as heck if they try anything funny."

"Do you think they'll pick a fight with a Dark Knight this early?"

"Well, I AM actually just above half HP, so I can see them trying to go after my ass."

"Don't forget that Kai will be covering for you from the other side," Yuel explained. "It'll be a 2v2 situation, with our side possessing an early-game Dark Knight. These odds won't be in their favor and they know it."

"Heh, yeah that makes sense. Besides, these guys are hella turtles. They ain't gonna take this risk, no way."

"Exactly."

"Alrighty, I'm in!" Luke grinned. "I'mma give them the spook of their lives, hehe."

"That's the spirit."

"Hehe, boi!" Luke grinned as he moved through the jungle in the direction of Mid Lane. However, per Yuel's instructions, Luke didn't travel through the allied side of the jungle. Instead, he ventured deeper into enemy territory.

These bois gonna be shook once I show up! This was both exciting and scary at the same time. This is a hella ballsy move, even for me. But, I love it!

How was the enemy going to react to this bold rotation? Could they even react to it at all at this point?

Merlin had already ventured into Top Jungle, most likely to meet up with Rook near the Griffin Camp. So, the guy pretty much sealed his own fate.

But of course, the Leopards couldn't be underestimated. They quickly picked up on Luke's irregular movements.

"Did I just see him enter our jungle?" Cato asked.

"Yeah, he did," Matthew answers. "Probably plans to counter-jungle."

"My, the nerve of this memer brat." Cato clicked his tongue.

Against any other Jungler, such a crime deserved capital punishment. It would've been easy enough to teach the invader a hard lesson.

But, Dark Knight was a different story entirely. Challenging this monster early was the same as inviting a catastrophe upon yourself.

Even if I tried, I can't contest him if he's actually going for my camps. Cato reasoned. Though, depending on how far he plans to overextend, maybe we can organize a gank.

With the number of wards in Bot Jungle, it should prove easy enough to track down Memer's movements. So, depending on how deep that rascal was planning to extend, it might be possible to assault him on the way out.

But, all that after we clear the griffins first. Cato met up with Matthew in Top Jungle and they proceeded to farm the Griffins Camp together. There, they ran into a little surprise.

"My, is she planning to contest us?" Cato cocked his head.

On the other side of the camp stood none other than Beat, with her sights locked on Cato and Matthew. The girl meant business.