𝓣𝔀𝓸

"Is... Is [L/N]-san really a spirit?"

Brown eyes glance from the screen to his little sister and then back at the monitor above him. It continued to rewind the scenes of you and those monsters. The whole thing reminded Shido of the popular series–Power Rangers–though whatever you classified as and what they showed on TV are two completely different beings.

If you really were a Power Ranger, the male would've expected a whole team and arsenal to be by your side. But you were alone and looked...despondent. Shido wondered what made you look at the world like that.

His younger sister–Kotori Itsuka–had already filled him in on the existence of spirits and that Fraxinus is an organization for saving spirits from both the AST and the DEM, which are two branches that are responsible for ridding spirits from their world.

Shido didn't see the need for the two branches as he saw the spirit from earlier to be a regular girl. She looked human and had a similar pitiful expression when he encountered her and the AST. He wanted to help her and save her from being killed, and that was part of him being a good samaritan.

"You know her, big bro?"

"I don't know the spirit's name, but the one that was able to make the monsters go away; her full name is [Y/N] [L/N]."

Kotori hummed, unwrapping one of the lollipops she stashes in her blazer and stuffing the confection into her mouth. She turns to nod at the pale blue-haired woman, giving her the signal to check your records. Reine Murasame is her name, and she is the Head Analyst of Fraxinus. She's the same person that tended to Shido's minor injuries. And, although she was a beauty and an intelligent person, she definitely lacked something very major...