𝓞𝓷𝓮

"I'm impressed. You've bested me in my own game."

Amidst the noise and destruction, you'd managed to pin the mastermind with Dragsaber.

It was too close. He was too swift.

But you ambitiously held your ground and delivered this final blow. This is where you ended this sick killing game.

No more missing people. No more losses. Just no more of anything.

Even if it meant killing another person, you just wanted this bloody war to end.

"Shut up. Just shut the hell up!"

You pushed the sword deeper into his chest, breaking the gold armor that separated his body from air and piercing his pumping core.

An acute pain bursts through his chest, and you knew that breathing alone stings and burns the lungs of Shiro Kanzaki. A wet, irregular laugh is let out of his lips; everything felt too sharp and his entire body began to ache.

"You... You have no right to sacrifice those people! Even if it meant reviving your sister and my friend, you were wrong for doing so!"

A pang of regret hits you as the sight of tears starts to form at the corners of his eyes, threatening to spill at any moment. You knew why he had done so, and he took the opportunity to do something for someone he deeply loved and cherished.

But, ultimately, it led to people dying. Innocent people succumbed to his creation of Mirror Monsters, and your friends died trying to protect one another. Ren, Shinji, and everyone else had future dreams and memories of their pasts, but now they were all gone.

"Don't give me that look... The same look that you spare towards the others."

"You...would understand...if you have...truly lost...the ones you...deeply love and...care for."