Secret Misunderstandings

Wesley's POV:

I woke up in the hospital to see my mother sitting at my bedside, along with Adrena and my brothers. As my head ached and I felt a bit dizzy.

 "What happened?" I asked, hearing the groggy tone of my voice, as it rattled through my throat. 

"Zayn punched you and you started having a seizure" Adrena said, as she held my hand. 

"The doctors are going to run some CAT scans, just in case there's a concussion or something. But your nose should be okay for now." My mother said, as I felt traumatized being in a hospital bed where my father died. 

"I'm fine, I don't need anymore scans" I said, lifting the blanket off of me and trying to get out of bed, before a migraine took over and I winced from the pain. 

"Stop saying you're fine Wesley, you're not fine" Adrena said, forcing me to lay back down as I looked over at my mother who seemed horrified. 

"Can you guys give us a minute?" my mother said, as Adrena looked over at her. 

"No, I'm not leaving him.." she says, as I take her hand.

 "Adrena, I need a moment alone with my son. This is important" she said, as Adrena sighed.

 "It's okay" I told her, as she nodded. Leaving the room with Colton and Ryker. 

Within a few minutes they took me to take CAT scans, and my mother stayed by my side the entire time. I wasn't so nervous, I knew this was all just a misunderstanding or so. It's only a migraine. And sure I've had a few in the past few weeks. But that's normal. Not like everyone gets a CAT scan because they have a headache. But I noticed the fear on my mother's face when we waited for my results. 

"Mom, they're just migraines. Zayn punched me and apparently it triggered some seizure or something. But I'm fine now" I said, trying to reassure her everything was great. 

Maybe I just needed to sleep it off.

 "Wesley, how long have you been having migraines?" she asked, "why does it matter?" I asked, "how long Wesley?!" she asked me again, "a few weeks maybe longer I don't know" I said. 

"Why didn't you say something? to me? to anyone?" she asked, 

"I didn't think it was a big deal" I said, as she sighed. 

The doctor then walks in with a clipboard and some scans,

 "I am sorry to say this, but I'm afraid your son, has stage three Glioblastoma" he says, as I was stunned. I glanced over at my mother who didn't seem surprised, but devastated. 

"Can you give us a moment doctor" she said, as he nodded and swiftly left the room. 

Adrena's POV:

I watched the doctor leave Wesley's room and stroll down the hall with his scan results. I wanted to stop him, to ask him what's wrong with Wes. But I knew he wouldn't tell me, cause I'm not family. I felt nervous, as I sat with Colton and Ryker, outside his hospital room. Colton handed me some coffee he got from the cafe downstairs, as I held it in my hands with my leg shaking with anxiety. They sat with me, 

"It's probably nothing" Ryker said, 

"Wesley should be fine" Colton said, as I nodded. 

"I hope so" I said, staring at the door and sipping my coffee. 

Wesley's POV:

"Mom what is going on? okay sure I get migraines and my vision blurs from time to time, but cancer? This can't be true" I said, unable to get Adrena's reaction to this off my mind.