Victoria's parents

Bakugo is king of dragons, and as king he can sense dragon magic. Insted of being able to sense the magic Victoria has, he actually remembers from when they were younger. Victoria was born with dragon parents so of course she is of dragon origin. Victoria's parents were very close friends of the Bakugo's, Victoria's family were all dragons knights and all trained to be personal gaurds for the royal family. Victoria's mother Akane was Mtitsuki's personal gaurd so they got along well since Akane was atually one of the very few female knights. Victoria's father Akio, was one of the many soliders Masaru had brought with him when he was to be married with Mitsuki. Akio was actually the captain of Masaru's army and they had actually known each other since they were kids. Mitsuki didn't want to marry Masaru since she didn't know him and thought she could run the whole kingdom on her own with absolutely no help of a man, Akane actually thought Masaru could help Mitsuki with the kingdom since the entire kingdom is nothing but dragons and if they unite kingdoms there will only be even more. Not only that she thought Masaru's army captain was really cute, but as a personal gaurd she simply couldn't leave Mitsuki's side to try and flirt with another knight. Though Akane wasn't the only one who was falling for a complete stranger, Akio also saw Akane and thought she was very pretty. He really wanted to get to know her since she looked very strong and since she was princess Mitsukis personal gaurd she must be a very good fighter! Though he knew he couldn't just walk up to her out of the blue in the middle of there job when they are supposed to be protecting their leaders, protecting the very people who could make both kingdoms bigger or have them go to war. Akio escorted his prince to the thrown room where he was to meet the king and queen of the land along with their daughter princess Mitsuki, Masaru was very nervous since he had only ever seen paintings of princess Mistuki. A servant announced prince Masaru's arrival to the royal family, nervously he entered the throne room with his knight Akio, he bowed his head in respect of the royal family as some more knights walked Into the room with gifts for them. Mitsuki was unimpressed since she didn't care for gifts, she was the princess of the land so she could really have anything she asked for. "it is a real plesure to meet you my soon to be mother and father in law... and ... you, princess Mitsuki. I have only seen you in paintings, rumors of your beauty are heard far and wide. All of those dont do you any justice, You... you are far more beautiful then I have ever imagined..." Mitsuki's eyes widened hearing Masaru's words, she couldn't help but blush. Her cheeks became hot as they turned a very dark red, her ears also turning a dark red. She looked away in embarrasment not being able to believe that someone had something so very sweet to her. Akane looked at Mitsuki notiing how red her face had turned from Masaru's compliment, she tried not to laugh as Mitsuki looked away from him. Akio looked up towards Akane seeing her laugh quietly to herself, he smiled softly to himself. The king and queen liked Masaru and thught he was simply perfect for Mistuki, Masaru was the very oppisite of their daughter. Mitsuki was very outgoing, loud, angry, very scary at times and threatening while Masaru was very shy. quiet, nervous, and seemed a little of a pushover. Weeks went by and Mitsuki was really starting to warm up to Masaru, she was falling for him and she loved how shy he was. In the blink of an eye the wedding was just a couple days away, of course they weren't the only love birds. Akio and akane finally got the chance to chat, get to know each other and fall in love, Mitsuki had the wonderful idea of having a combined wedding. Mitsuki and Masaru would marry while Akane and Akio would marry, they would be marrying eah other on the exact same day. Mitsuki was so excited to be marrying Masaru the very same day her best friend would marry Akio, of course Mitsuki had the servants make Akane a beautiful wedding dress. The wedding was wonderful and they simply could not be any happeir but of course they would be in for a very incredible surprise.