"Come here," he rasped, gripping her thigh. Aurora followed his actions, turning and placing her leg on the other side of him. She lowered onto his upper thighs. Azriel groaned as his hand lifted from her jaw and into her hair. Aurora leaned forward and replaced their lips, both hands on his chest and her back arching. Azriel's other hand rested on her hip, putting a slight amount of pressure that made her move forward.

"Fuck," he muttered, and Aurora hummed against his lips. She felt his hardness against her, and the pressure of him felt like jolts of electricity running through her core. She wanted more. Aurora ground her hips again, gasping lightly. Azriel swallowed her moan as he kissed her deeper, his grasp on her body tightening. Aurora continued to move her hips, using him to chase the pleasure she had been looking for. Azriel seemed to understand that, because he leaned back slightly, allowing her to move fully on top of him. Aurora could tell that Azriel was proceeding slowly, cautiously. Knew she would stop him if she wanted, but chose to not fully take her in this moment.

Azriel's hand moved to her lower back, slowly reaching her bum. Her night gown had ridden up her thighs, so the bare skin of her rear was exposed. Azriel pulled his lips from hers, kissing along her jaw and to her throat. Aurora kept moving above him, moaning in her breaths when his hand squeezed the plump skin and encouraged her to keep moving.

"Do you want me to please you, Aurora? Do you want me to treat you just as the males in your beloved books? I could be gentle, use my mouth and fingers, or I could fuck you," Azriel whispered against her skin. Aurora's head tipped back in a breathy moan. She was already going this far, and in her sense of need, all fear of him touching her wiped away.

"Please," she gasped out, fingers gripping the hair at the base of his neck. Azriel grinned, running his tongue along the artery of her throat. Aurora moaned again, arching her back. He gripped her rear with both hands and stood, turning them around. He laid her on the bed, teeth grazing her throat as he leaned over her. Aurora unhooked her legs from his waist, whining at the loss of contact. Azriel groaned at the sound and wrapped his hand around her thigh. Chills rose from his cold touch, and Aurora opened her eyes when he pulled away from her.

"What do you want, Aurora? My mouth or my cock?" Her throat went dry at his words. So crude, she thought. Her body ached for any pleasure, mind clouded with the thoughts of him touching her. She wasn't ready to be filled, not yet.

"Mouth," she muttered, fingers playing with the hem of her nightgown. Azriel gave her a cruel grin, his devastating beauty choking her. She noticed his shadows still looming, and realized she wasn't afraid of them touching her, not afraid of his darkness to overcome her in this moment. Aurora began to sit up, her hand outreached, but Azriel lowered to his knees beside her bed as he did before. She studied his face, the way his eyes seemed to darken and the candlelight carved out his features. His hair fell over his eyes as he looked up at her, his tongue wetting his lips.

"So quiet, Aurora. Promise me you'll be vocal, promise me you'll tell me if I'm doing something right or wrong," Azriel muttered, his large hands squeezing her thighs. She nodded with a gulp, and Azriel clicked his tongue with a shake of his head. "If I'm asking you to be vocal, do you respond with a nod, or with your words?" Aurora blushed, sitting up on her elbow.

"I promise to be vocal," she muttered. Azriel grinned, lowering his face and pressing a kiss to the inside of her knee. Heat rushed through her at the cold touch, her breath shuddering. His eyes remained on hers as his grip tightened on her thighs and he tugged them further apart, his tongue running up her thigh towards her heat. Aurora didn't know what to do. She had never been pleased, let alone by a male's tongue. She watched in awe, learning his technique and wondering what she was meant to do.

"Relax, darling. Enjoy this, it's for you. I want you to feel pleasure, to finish on my tongue and know what it's like to get to that point. Have you ever came, Aurora?" Azriel whispered, his face between her thighs. Aurora shook her head, but remembered her promise.

"No. I've never been touched in a pleasuring way before," she responded, voice hoarse and needy. Azriel hummed, one hand running further up her thigh and dipping down, grazing the cloth that covered her core. Aurora gasped and her body jolted.

"Let me do the honor. I want to be the first to have you writhing and finishing," he groaned, flicking at the cloth again. Aurora bit her lip, looking down at his hand. The scarred fingers moved to her skin, slipping beneath the fabric. The cold touch had her breasts perked, skin coated in goosebumps. She watched him move the fabric aside, and Aurora was bared for him, spread and at his mercy. Azriel cursed under his breath, using his middle finger to run along her arousal.

"So fucking wet and beautiful," he muttered, bringing his fingers to his lips. Aurora's eyes flicked to his face, watching his lips close around the finger and suck it clean. Her eyes widened as she looked at his.

"You taste me?" She asked, chest rising and falling with heavy breaths. Azriel hummed as he replaced his gleaming finger at her core.

"I do. That's how I please you with my tongue, Aurora. Would you like me to show you?" His fingers went to the hips of her underwear, tugging on them. She lifted her hips and allowed him to pull them down her thighs and pool on the mattress. He pressed his palms against the inside of her thighs, spreading them further.

"Please," Aurora repeated. Azriel dipped his face, lifting his eyes to hers as his tongue fell from his mouth and he kicked a stripe up her core. "Oh my," Aurora gasped out a moan, body jolting in pleasure.

"Do you understand now? Fuck, you taste good," Azriel groaned, dipping his head again.

"Yes, please, keep going," she begged, and he grinned and did just that. He used his thumbs to spread her as he closed his lips around her core, licking and sucking at the sensitive skin. Aurora's head fell back in a loud moan, her hips bucking. Azriel pressed her hips into the bed, working harder and faster now. He feasted upon her, and Aurora fell back against the bed, arching her back and moaning out loudly.

"Tell me how you feel, Aurora," Azriel rumbled against her, the vibrations making her squirm.

"So good, fuck, Azriel, it feels so good," she whined, her thighs trying to close around him. Azriel kept her pressed down, focusing on those nerves that made her muscles clench and his name tumbled from her lips in a chant.

"Cum for me." Aurora bit her lip hard, fisting the blankets around her when his mouth closed around her again and his tongue pushed her over the edge.

"Az, I'm-," she couldn't finish her words, a loud moan cut her off as her vision went white. Every muscle in her body tensed and overwhelming pleasure rammed into her. Azriel's tongue rode her through the high, cleaning every drop of her orgasm as she writhed and twitched. When her legs trembled and moans came out in pants, he pulled away.

"Do you want to taste yourself?" He asked, voice rough and low. Aurora couldn't say anything, just pushed herself back onto her elbow and nodded. Azriel stood and leaned over her, his lips covering hers. She opened her mouth, and Azriel let her taste herself on his tongue. He pulled away slightly, pecking her lips before muttering, "Cauldron, I hope this isn't the last time."

Aurora said nothing, but she agreed with everything in her.