"Do you think I'll give up just because you act so cold towards me? I'll never do that.

"He is dead. Dead! He's never coming back. You should start accepting it

Jimin didn't say anything quickly dressing into a white robe. He turned to Namjoon. "You should get dressed and go home to Concubine number 1. I have a feeling he has piled up resentment towards me and might act dangerously one of these days"

He sighed tiredly. "You had better placate him. I don't have energy to fight with others"

Namjoon murmured under his breath.

"I love the way you act like you're some tough cookie. I can't wait for the day when you finally bend to my will"

That day will never happen Jimin said to himself but outwardly, he smiled.

"Get dressed. I'll be outside"

He walked out of the room. The years had made him cold. He couldn't help it especially since he discovered that Taehyung's death just might not have been an accident. Every evidence of his identity had been completely wiped away, almost like he never existed. There were no photos, even the bust sculpture he made of him was nowhere to be found. However, Yumi had assured him that Taehyung was a living person and he hadn't been a figment of his imagination. This was the only thing that have Jimin hope.

After Namjoon had met him at the hospital, he revealed to him that Taehyung came to borrow money from him for his surgery. Unfortunately, he didn't leave long enough to pay him back as he suddenly died in a fire. He made Jimin work to repay him, selling off his sculptures that soon became widely popular among the rich and wealthy. Not only did his works become popular but the artist behind it became popular as well. Jimin created an alter ego of himself, a mysterious beauty whose face captured anyone who met him. Namjoon became quite posessive after realizing that it wasn't only Jimin's sculpture that was recieving  attention, his entire self was. He was like a magnet for people. At the time, Jimin still owed him the money for his surgery so he made him do whatever he wanted, locking Jimin up in one of his safehouses where he made sculptures to be sold. He also continued to pester him about becoming his newest lover but Jimin rejected him now and again.

Three years passed and Jimin was rich enough, big enough to be on his own. His popularity soared and his artworks were praised. He had managed to pay off his debt and moved out of the safe house Namjoon had kept him. The other man had no choice but to let him go or risk getting reported. The situation was dire especially since Jimin was now a well known artist.

Yumi contacted him again and the two began living together with her becoming his manager. However, Namjoon was always around, being a bother and getting rid of every potential admirer of Jimin's. It got the man  thinking that he probably got rid of Taehyung the same exact way. Desperate for any kind of answer, Jimin agreed to become Namjoon's lover. He had his body but not his heart. However Namjoon was a closed book. No matter what Jimin did, he kept his affairs a close guarded secret.

Now Jimin entered the kitchen and met Yumi who was already deeply concentrated in her iPad.

"Morning" She greeted.

"Morning" Jimin answered.

"So... how's it going?"

Jimin shrugged. "I'm getting tired. I don't know if I'll ever be able to find out anything from him"

Yumi sighed and carefully watched as Jimin made toasts for himself and settled down to eat. After a while looking at him, she took a deep breath.

"You've changed so much Jimin. I don't know if your personality was better while you were blind"

Jimin frowned. "What do you mean?"

"This obsession of finding Taehyung has to stop--"

"I won't believe he's dead. I didn't see a body"

"It burned up. Besides, you knew nothing about him. Absolutely nothing. He might have been a spy for all we know"

Jimin was silent, biting his lips. "Well I won't stop. No matter what you say"

" I hope you have a life. It won't hurt if you give in to Namjoon"

Jimin scoffed. "You're talking like this because you're dating his right hand man"

He swallowed hard. "I'm thinking  of ending it soon anyway. Once I get the chance, I'll leave here and go somewhere far away where he'll never be able to find me"

Yumi raised her eyebrows. "You think you'll be able to escape from Namjoon?"

"I'll try" Jimin answered. Few minutes later, Namjoon bounded into the kitchen. Taking a slice of toast, he left after telling Jimin he would return later that evening. As soon as he was gone, Jimin began to speak again.

"So how's my schedule like today"

"You're having a meeting with a certain Mr V. He recently moved into his new estate and needs some remodeling done on the  artworks left in the mansion. He scheduled your appointment at 4pm"

Jimin nodded. "Good. It's been a while since I've had such a big project"

"His Butler, a certain Mr Yoongi sent a message that he'll personally come to pick you up"

Jimin snickered. "Why all the secrecy. Is he Batman?"

"Hahaha funny"

Yumi looked at the

Jimin lived in a lavish penthouse. He was rich enough to afford anything he wanted so he had little to no wants for anything. He didn't think he would be flustered by wealth anymore. However, when the sleek white car parked in front of his building complex, Jimin was spell bound. A handsome petite man ushered him into the car.

"Hello Park Jimin. I am Min Yoongi, Mr V's butler.. please come with me"

Jimin was dressed in a red long coat, and black pants. His hair styled in a nice manner. Feeling confident in himself, he entered the car and it drove off. Jimin hoped he wouldn't be kidnapped. However, he had placed precautions just in case. The drive was an hour long and soon the car was driving into an estate. The landscape was huge stretching as far back as the eye can see. Jimin could only imagine how rich the owner was to afford such a home. But as the car sped towards the main house, Jimin noticed there were guards everywhere all heavily armed with weapons. They looked pretty unfriendly and before the car came to a halt in front of the mansion, Jimin was tempted to plead with Mr Yoongi to let him return home but the car stopped finally and Yoongi who was sitting at the front seat turned round to smile at him warmly.

"We are here. Mr Park"

Jimin gulped as Mr Yoongi opened the car door for him.

"Come with me" Yoongi said and they both started moving towards the house. When they entered, Jimin nodded at the medieval setting. Jimin could see some statues around the house in need of repairs. He was probably here to take care of them. Yoongi stopped in a hallway stretching his arms towards a door way.

"You may go in now. Mr V will see you now"

Jimin nodded and made his way through the door. Immediately, he heard soft whispers but as he came closer, he froze. That voice. That voice. It was too familiar. Too damn familiar.

"Yes...I will send the copy by email tomorrow. Thank you Kookie"

Afterwards, a hearty laughter. Jimin gulped. There was no mistaken it. It was his voice. Taehyung's voice. That deep rich baritone, only Jimin could make out. After all these years, there was no one with his unique tone except this strange person. Jimin quickened his steps, stopping when he saw a figure dressed in a long black coat, his back to him. He was standing in the middle of the room and had just finished his call.

The man turned around and Jimin's breath hitched the moment their eyes met. His curly hair dancing provocatively around his dark eyes. A smile lit up his lips as  he stretched out his hand.

"Hi! I'm Kim Taehyung"

Hearing that name, Jimin nearly fainted.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter. Have a great day